Seasons F1 2014 REAL mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see evil in the intent but you stood as the author of the mod. This mod is just a clone of several works published here without the permission of any of the authors.

Please i ask on behalf of all authors that you remove this download. But encourage you to take forward the idea of developing a mod with the permission of the authors involved. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
I need to point out to everyone, that there was a policy change back in January regarding the use of other people's mods, and it is posted in the sticky in the mod forum.

Who reads stickys eh? :D

Anyway, I'll quote it here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...is-forum-work-how-to-upload-some-rules.73612/

allowable_zps977662f6.png

What content can be modded and uploaded?
Our view is that it is the responsibility of Codemasters and/or Steam to prevent the unauthorised use of Classic DLC content in the Standard game. We are sure that they will have the necessary protection in place to prevent it's misuse. Therefore with regards to the content of mods, there is no restriction here at RD over what content you can modify and upload to RD. The only restrictions are what Codemasters/Steam have put in place themselves.

The uploading of cracks, or fixes for cracks etc. Is not allowed at all.

If you are using someone else's mod as a base for your mod, then please get their permission first. At a minimum at least give them full credit for their base work in the thread you create when uploading.

If content is used without the original modder's permission, then we will only accept complaints via the report system and by the original modder. He must only report it he wants the content removed.

The main point is that we will only accept reports, if the report is made by the original modder AND that original modder wants his content removed from the new mod.

That means no one else should report it, and even the original should not report it just to complain, but only if he wants it deleted. I think most people would generally prefer that the correct credits are given, rather than automatic removal of the mod.

Cheers :)

I need to point out to everyone, that there was a policy change back in January regarding the use of other people's mods, and it is post in the sticky in the mod forum.

Who reads stickys eh? :D

Anyway, I'll quote it here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...is-forum-work-how-to-upload-some-rules.73612/

Cheers :)
Whow, whow, whow. So the sticky is from August 2013 and in January you changed some stuff into it in red fonts and claim people don't read it? How shall one read it, if you sneak text into an existing sticky?

Whow, whow, whow. So the sticky is from August 2013 and in January you changed some stuff into it in red fonts and claim people don't read it? How shall one read it, if you sneak text into an existing sticky?
I think it's a nice idea, I'll leave him a day to give credits before reporting my Marussia

He can, because they would know what to do if they did read it
So you want to say: You read the stickies, let's say, once a week to be sure, to get the updates they sneaked in?

I mean, you joined in Nov, when the sticky was not updated, why would you take another look into it, you have read it once.

So you want to say: You read the stickies, let's say, once a week to be sure, to get the updates they sneaked in?

I mean, you joined in Nov, when the sticky was not updated, why would you take another look into it, you have read it once.
Oh, the sticky has changed... Didn't see that in Graham's post :whistling:

I completely agree with most on this one my force India mod wasn't asked for nor was permission to use it in this mod... So credit where it's due a lot of these guys spend a lot of time and input in to getting these right for everyone just to have it credited to someone else...

BTW I didn't accuse anyone of not reading it. The smiley was there to try and indicate that it was a tongue in cheek comment, that people don't generally read stickys.

If they did ........ then my post count would be about 35% of what it is now .... :)

So, anyway ...... if YOUR work is in this mod, you don't want to attempt to get the OP to add a credit where it's due. then please report it yourself.

"This is my work" etc.

Thanks

I completely agree with most on this one my force India mod wasn't asked for nor was permission to use it in this mod... So credit where it's due a lot of these guys spend a lot of time and input in to getting these right for everyone just to have it credited to someone else...

@Buxxsko9 has attempted to reply to this but used the 'report' link rather than the 'reply' link ...... this is what he said.

sr my english is not very good
but i havent got your permissions ?

@Buxxsko9 please use the REPLY link :)

reply_zps6e159d7f.png~original

BTW I didn't accuse anyone of not reading it. The smiley was there to try and indicate that it was a tongue in cheek comment, that people don't generally read stickys.

If they did ........ then my post count would be about 35% of what it is now .... :)

So, anyway ...... if YOUR work is in this mod, you don't want to attempt to get the OP to add a credit where it's due. then please report it yourself.

"This is my work" etc.

Thanks
Well, I kinda don't wanna delete this, but the Marussia skin really is my work ;)

Please remove the mod cloned or I will remove my mod and stop the updates that were scheduled.
Please report it if you want it removed Gustavo ...... thanks :)

No modder can delete their mod, it is done by Bram. When he removes it, it looks like there was a post by the OP removing it, but actually it wasn't, it was Bram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years