F1 2014 Predictor Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the CM forums, this fellow named RevolvingPrawn made a predictor game for 2013 and people including me loved it. Since I've gotten a stupid perma ban on that forum I've decided to start one up :D
f1_1600x900.jpg

Hello and welcome to the F1 2014 predictor game, I'm not sure if something like this has been already made but since I've not seen it, I made this one.

Here's how it works, you predict the top 3 for qualifying and the top 10 for the race. Then you get points based on how close your prediction was compared to where they actually qualified/finished.

The points system:
Qualifying Points
5= Bang on
3= One position away
1= Two positions away
Race Points
15= Bang on
8= One position away
3= Two positions away
(BY THE WAY if your 3+ positions away, you get no points).
Bonus points
30= Perfectly predicted top 3
20= Top 3 all correct but in wrong order (Bonus points count for race only).

Arguing:
Now since were all a bunch of intelligent people, stupid arguments will not be tolerated and will receive a 50 point reduction. For obvious reasons.

Time limit for predictions: 12:00am forum time. No exceptions.

Missed predictions: If you missed a prediction I will simply use your predictions from last race, but only 3 times.

Simply post saying you want to sign up. This game will run a 4 race mini championship (4 races left in 2013) to see how this works out. Please give suggestions how to improve on this, but be constructive feedback only.

Here's the format:
Qualifying
1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Webber

Race
1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Webber
4. Rosberg
5. Alonso
6. Massa
7. Grosjean
8. Hulkenberg
9. Raikkonen
10. Button

One last thing, no editing.If you do your predictions won't count unless you make a new post saying you were correcting a spelling mistake.

Have fun and may you be champion :D

What was your name on the CM forum...? :O_o:

If you happen to be a certain Joey Zyla which makes sense considering your location, Canada, your age, 13, the fact that you love games, quizzes etc, then get out of here. You are already banned here with your previous account if so.

Interesting, looking up OP's IP returns five different accounts so in order to stay active here please drop me a PM with a proper explanation why you need to breach our forum rules 4 times with different accounts.

No valid reason? A new Simberia Express trip is scheduled for tomorrow morning anyway.

I'm not Joey. I was IcyFlame on the CM forums and got to seem his stupidity first hand :laugh:
Also, how do you send PM's? I'm actually new to the forum.

So you are 13, Canadian, and love doing games and such and you say you aren't Joey?
Joey is American. I'm sure I know I'm not Joey, since I actually have intelligence, which he proved on the CM forums (which I got perma banned on; another story for another day) that he is a idiot with no intelligence, and he is a Vettel fanboy, I'm a Hamilton fan.

Joey, stop this fooling around.
My name is not Joey Zyla, it's Mathew Fritz. I could prove it to you by linking my Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/mathew.fritz.50?ref=tn_tnmn
Also my birthdate is October 23, his isn't.

Also, if you did see five accounts, that was because (and this might sound ridiculous) I couldn't figure out how to log back in to my account. I'm not joking. Until I realized that you also needed to enter in your username.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back