F1 2014 F1 2014 Official revealing

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
So guys, tomorrow first info!
oey6r7h8.jpg

The "d**k nose" should also be going backwards. In this pic it just looks like a 2D plate

Honestly it looks just like the angle causes the lighting to hide the 3d shape. You can't confirm either way with that pic.

Regarding the PEGI 3 crap, I don't drink at all, but this is really bullshit. Who needs PEGI 3 anyway, is it a requirement to sell the game, and what would the repercussions be if they sold it without this rating?

By the way, this is the info I could get on what PEGI 3 actually means:

Titles rated 3+ have been assessed to be suitable for most gamers, including all of those above the age of 3. May contain some violence in a comical context (ie. very mild cartoon slapstick), but otherwise should be age-appropriate for young children.

In what way does alcohol advertising represent "violence in a comical context"?

:roflmao:

The "d**k nose" should also be going backwards. In this pic it just looks like a 2D plate
It'll help framerate a lot. The more curves they put into places like that where it doesn't matter, the harder it is for older PC's.

I don't get why people are moaning so much about the alcohol logos? OK, it makes the Williams look wrong, but who cares? They wouldn't (ironic laugh) do something like that without a decent reason, for which they have.

Regarding the PEGI 3 crap, I don't drink at all, but this is really bullshit. Who needs PEGI 3 anyway, is it a requirement to sell the game, and what would the repercussions be if they sold it without this rating?
Yup, every european game needs to be evaluated from the PEGI (Pan European Game Information) from 2003 onwards. But they all notice that this is for violence and we don't see violence in the Martini logo, unless the red means blood and blue.. idk.
It was made to keep the ESRB T (Teen) too i think. We won't know but even in older games (Formula 1 for PSX from 1995 and onwards) couldn't have Tobacco/Alcohol licenses even without PEGI. And yeah i think they couldn't sell it to the PPLZ if there wasn't PEGI in EU or ESRB in NA

It'll help framerate a lot. The more curves they put into places like that where it doesn't matter, the harder it is for older PC's.

I don't get why people are moaning so much about the alcohol logos? OK, it makes the Williams look wrong, but who cares? They wouldn't (ironic laugh) do something like that without a decent reason, for which they have.
I can just make all the skins 512x512 to make better framerate :D (which I will...)

Also, I also don't get it why people are moaning for the alcohol logos. Talented modders here will make them :laugh:

This could be a stupid question...but why do they announce it in July but not release it until nearly November? The season will be almost over and it is a long wait :O_o:
The games were always released later... F1 2013 was released on 4th october, this one 17th... I really hope they changed something more, so it's not an exact copy of F1 2013, otherwise they can release it right now :cautious:

So much negativity, how about don't buy it then. Simple. Why complain so hard over a release announcement and a one minute video? I for one love F1 2013 and am sincerely looking forward to F12014 AND F12015. ... Haters gonna hate I suppose...

Just read this on Facebook: "I don't understand the problem. Previous F1 games have had different liveries to get around the alcohol/cigarette advertising. It's happened for years. Unless people want an F1 game to become 18+ it won't get alcohol branding on it. For people playing on PC, they can mod it if they are really upset about it. I'm just grateful we have a 2014 F1 game. The Williams will still drive the same with or without Martini branding"

So lets run through the new bits then.

NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year

Well, this is a bit of a given. If this wasn't a feature, there would be an uproar.

ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars

No s*** Sherlock

EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids

Well, I suppose it's something, but not the online improvement we want.

DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race

Right...

RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub

So?

ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race

OK, so we don't bother with this then. Don't give us a track map and let us choose where to do it, or let us drive a lap, press where we want and use that or anything.

EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode

Brilliant!

REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players

So Wheels might be competitive again, hopefully realistic laptimes too.

TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car

OK, that was a given.

ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.

Cool, but there better be something to do during the season, rather than just race and choose an upgrade strategy once, that we may not need to do if we just qualify and race.​

In what way does alcohol advertising represent "violence in a comical context"?

:roflmao:

Ask Uncle Bernie and his FOM Lawyers... Looks like they are all paranoid of getting sued by who knows who for selling a licence that would mimic 100% of their own product's public image.

GO FIGURE!!
I have seen many idiots in my life, but none of them came close to that bunch...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back