Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Monaco Night Mod 2.

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richárd Gonda submitted a new resource:

f1 2014 monaco night mod - monaco night race

View attachment 72630 this mod makes the moanco gp a night race

so you need to put thee files to this folder
steam/steamapps/common/f1 2014/tracks/circuits/monaco

so replace those 2 files in that monaco folderView attachment 72629 View attachment 72630 View attachment 72631 View attachment 72633 View attachment 72629 View attachment 72630 View attachment 72631 View attachment 72633

Read more about this resource...

Your instructions in the mod overview tab TELLING other people to vote, but NOT to vote if they are going to give 1 star has been removed

This is not allowed. You are NOT allowed to censor what people write about your mod. They are not allowed to troll you, but you have to think to yourself why people don't like it, and try to improve your mod(s). Or you can ignore the votes.

Just as YOU would not like being told how YOU should vote on someone else's mod, you should NOT be telling THEM how to vote on your mod

Your instructions in the mod overview tab TELLING other people to vote, but NOT to vote if they are going to give 1 star has been removed

This is not allowed. You are NOT allowed to censor what people write about your mod. They are not allowed to troll you, but you have to think to yourself why people don't like it, and try to improve your mod(s). Or you can ignore the votes.

Just as YOU would not like being told how YOU should vote on someone else's mod, you should NOT be telling THEM how to vote on your mod
but they give 1 star for no reason its not possible to make the mods better they are saying I dont put lightings there but thats not possible. also they give it just because they also got the same 1stars for doing the same thing not from me.
and this mod is A VERY GOOD ONE and ..... just its not 1 star!!!

but they give 1 star for no reason its not possible to make the mods better they are saying I dont put lightings there but thats not possible. also they give it just because they also got the same 1stars for doing the same thing not from me.

The perhaps if a mod cannot be done well because of a technical restriction, then maybe it shouldn't be done at all ......... That is your choice.

People have opinions are entitled to post them, whether you like it or not. They may not have the technical knowledge to know that some things are not possible, but when they see that something that is not as they hoped it would be, then they'll down vote.

You can explain why something cannot be done perfectly, and ask them to consider this fact this before voting. However cannot tell them how to vote or not to vote.

Cheers :)

good for you doesn't mean good for another... people's taste are differ. like it or don't it's subjective.
you should accept any criticsm. most of the reviews you receive are constructive criticsm. they have a proper reasons why a star is there. not just one-two-three stars with absurd reviews/posts.
as Graham stated, you are not allowed to control/censor what people write their review.
best way is, take a look to their reviews; and fix the issue stated by the members.

except you receive a ridiculous review like i have experienced; there was some member who gave me a star review and he accused me that i uploaded a virus file. that's a funniest review that have ever seen. i share a mod not a virus ya know.

except you receive a ridiculous review like i have experienced; there was some member who gave me a star review and he accused me that i uploaded a virus file. that's a funniest review that have ever seen. i share a mod not a virus ya know.

In that case you should hit the 'report' link below the review, so that it can be dealt with by Staff :)

In that case you should hit the 'report' link below the review, so that it can be dealt with by Staff :)
yep that is.
that was happened a few months ago Graham. in my Mclaren MP4-29 skins. i was mad for a moment, after chilled down i hit the report button and submitted the reason with the scan log files; and the Staff did a quick and great job by reviewing my report and deleted that reviews. thanks for that great job :thumbsup:

Unless we have evidence of trolling, then everyone gets treated the same.

A review is a review, Take it or leave it ........

If someone had given a 4 or 5 Star review and said 'Reviewed', we wouldn't be having this discussion right now, would we?

So the issue is closed ....... Please move on. :)

so tell me what do you aim Gonda, you want to share a mod OR just want a 5 stars? you want to please people not please yourself rite? reviews are reviews; leave them as they are. review is there for your evaluation/appreciation for you.

so tell me what do you aim Gonda, you want to share a mod OR just want a 5 stars? you want to please people not please yourself rite? reviews are reviews; leave them as they are. review is there for your evaluation/appreciation for you.
BUT ITS INSTANT 1 star for no REASON .SERIOUSLY what is wrong with the beautiful NIGTH MOND IN MONACO ??? if someone doesnt like it he shouldnt review, these trolls will force me to dont want to make mods.

BUT ITS INSTANT 1 star for no REASON .SERIOUSLY what is wrong with the beautiful NIGTH MOND IN MONACO ??? if someone doesnt like it he shouldnt review, these trolls will force me to dont want to make mods.
that's not the end of the world matey. do a better mod next time, prove them you can do better!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 90 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 64 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 14.1%