I want to do both of these options.To have the same speed when I drive them and when AI drives

Do you want to drive them ? Or it just the AI pace ?
If you want to drive the cars I don't know, If you want to adjust the AI speed you can do that in the database. Drop Williams a Tier for example. And Increase virtual performance of Ferrari (all in edit Team table)
I want to change the AI pace.Which program do I need to edit them and which values do I need to change and on which section of the database files??Thx in advance

Hi guys, I'm trying to make some fantasy liveries, but I have problem, I added texture to "me2_gen_high_main.pssg" and I see it in game, but as well I can see logos under my texture (on picture in circles) How can I fix that? Thanks for help. 20180927150203_1.jpg 20180927150257_1.jpg
20180927150203_1.jpg
20180927150257_1.jpg

Hi guys, I'm trying to make some fantasy liveries, but I have problem, I added texture to "me2_gen_high_main.pssg" and I see it in game, but as well I can see logos under my texture (on picture in circles) How can I fix that? Thanks for help.View attachment 271388 View attachment 271389 View attachment 271388 View attachment 271389
It comes from the "speccoc" texture which basically controls the reflection of the light. But here it is made with the old mercedes texture so you can see the shape of the logos that reflect in a different way. Edit it color channel by color channel to wipe those marks out.

It comes from the "speccoc" texture which basically controls the reflection of the light. But here it is made with the old mercedes texture so you can see the shape of the logos that reflect in a different way. Edit it color channel by color channel to wipe those marks out.
Thank you very much, appreciate your respond. :)

hi, this is not a modding question but is related to the mods

What happened with the f1 2000 season mod, total ultimate seasons and other mods like the patch? why it was deleted ? where i can download them ?

[QUOTE
PS How to change how many drivers advance in Q1 and Q2 ?

thanks iff you reply.[/QUOTE]
Same question...someone can help us?
I wish to change number of drivers who gets in q3

You have to download this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/schemaf12014-for-ede.3640/, it makes ego database editor open database file for editing
PS How to change how many drivers advance in Q1 and Q2 ?
How to change tyre selection for each race ?
How other .bin files can be opened and edited ?
How to change anything on chassis ?
How to take a screenshot or view replay (anytime)?
Is it possible to create track transforming files from other games like rfactor and f1 challenge 99-02 ?
thanks iff you reply.
Same question...someone can help us?
I wish to change number of drivers who gets in q3

Can anyone make a database with these tiers and car performances (1= best 0.99=less good)
Red Bull: 1
McLaren and Force India: 0.98
Sauber and Caterham: 0.96
Lotus: 0.95
Mercedes: 0.93
Ferrari: 0.91
Toro Rosso and Williams: 0.85

NO MARUSSIA, PLEASE.

Thank you

Just install ryder25 database editor (https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-database-editor) and open the database you should be able to find what you need under the f1_teams (or somewhere around there) and you can edit it there.
Once done you have to save the database,now you will have 2 databases,the one witch you just edited (will have .xml on its name)now just rename it and delete that .xml take out the original database from the folder and you should be good to go.
Keep in mind some changes to the database requite a new profile.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%