I recently installed the Skyfall 2.0 mod on my clean F1 2014, but when i create a career mode this error appears, does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 225
I recently installed the Skyfall 2.0 mod on my clean F1 2014, but when i create a career mode this error appears, does anyone know how to fix it?
that is the removed team, don't touch anything of it.
if you really wanna fix it then:
- open the database file
- use EGO Database Editor to open the database file
- add an extra column in the 'f1teams' tab with the id of 30
that's all what I know. but if u've fixed it then there will be 22 cars/11 teams in career mode.

btw ru a fan of F1 Manager Mobile?

that is the removed team, don't touch anything of it.
if you really wanna fix it then:
- open the database file
- use EGO Database Editor to open the database file
- add an extra column in the 'f1teams' tab with the id of 30
that's all what I know. but if u've fixed it then there will be 22 cars/11 teams in career mode.

btw ru a fan of F1 Manager Mobile?
Oh yes! Now that i called, there were 11 teams in the season and currently only 10. I thought this was a bug in the edition, but pretty cool. Thank you for the informations. Regarding F1 Manager Mobile, i just love the icon, i didn't play much. I played MM3 for a while, but i'm currently only on the PC that is more interesting, haha. Taking advantage of Thang, congratulations on your work! You run very well!

Hi all, I hope someone can help. I'm trying to change the driver photos when you select a team/driver in grand prix. I've used Ego PSSG editor to export textures, change the photo in paint.net, then import back into the PSSG file.
When I preview the file I can see my new photos, but when I go into the game, the original photo is shown, not my new one.
I'm confused as the b_driver_jenson_button.pssg file has my new texture visible in it, but not in the game.
Am I editing the correct pssg file? (in frontend folder)
Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi all, I hope someone can help. I'm trying to change the driver photos when you select a team/driver in grand prix. I've used Ego PSSG editor to export textures, change the photo in paint.net, then import back into the PSSG file.
When I preview the file I can see my new photos, but when I go into the game, the original photo is shown, not my new one.
I'm confused as the b_driver_jenson_button.pssg file has my new texture visible in it, but not in the game.
Am I editing the correct pssg file? (in frontend folder)
Thanks in advance for any help!
in GP mode the drivers' images are in the b_nonpersistent.pssg file. the file u edited is only visible in the Career/Season Challenge hub menu.

Hi all, another question I hope someone can help me with. I've started putting my own Team logos in the selection screen. Most work, but 3 (Ferrari, Sauber and toro rosso) can't be previewed in the pssg editor or opened in photoshop? Anyone know why?
If I replace then with another dds file, the game then takes multiple times to launch and all team logos and driver pictures are gone (replaced by RGB blurred images).
Anyone got any idea what my problem might be?
Thanks in advance!

Hi all, another question I hope someone can help me with. I've started putting my own Team logos in the selection screen. Most work, but 3 (Ferrari, Sauber and toro rosso) can't be previewed in the pssg editor or opened in photoshop? Anyone know why?
If I replace then with another dds file, the game then takes multiple times to launch and all team logos and driver pictures are gone (replaced by RGB blurred images).
Anyone got any idea what my problem might be?
Thanks in advance!
try updating EGO PSSG Editor mate.

Hi all! Yet another question from me! Is there a way to change the driver names in the career mode news clips?

I've changed all my driver names in the lng file and they work for races, standings and HUB display etc. but when there is a news clipping, it still says for example: "Lewis Hamilton . . ."

I did find the lines in the lng file which appear to say [driver0_firstname] and the rest of the news clip, but I don't know where these link to or how to make them pick up my renamed drivers.

Sorry if that's confusing, it would top off my mod if the career could start with "Can anyone beat John Smith" not Sebastien Vettel!

Thanks in advance and thank you @Thang Nguyen for you help previously, your advice worked both times!

Hi all! Yet another question from me! Is there a way to change the driver names in the career mode news clips?

I've changed all my driver names in the lng file and they work for races, standings and HUB display etc. but when there is a news clipping, it still says for example: "Lewis Hamilton . . ."

I did find the lines in the lng file which appear to say [driver0_firstname] and the rest of the news clip, but I don't know where these link to or how to make them pick up my renamed drivers.

Sorry if that's confusing, it would top off my mod if the career could start with "Can anyone beat John Smith" not Sebastien Vettel!

Thanks in advance and thank you @Thang Nguyen for you help previously, your advice worked both times!
access the mod's language file and search for "can anyone match vettel"

Is there an explanation/guide/legend about the values in ctf files and how they work (i mean, which files if their value is reduced improve the car performance or which ones if reduce the performance)? Because I changed a bit some values (at least 0.5 in a string) but nothing changes

Hey ;) I have another modding question. My first season is comming to the end and so i wonder if it ís possible to change the drivers just like they drive in 2015. For example i want to put Vettel from RB to Ferrari, Alonso to Mclaren and so on?
I know there are Mods like the 2015 Mod, but can I do that in my curent season, without starting a new career?

I think some people managed to add tracks from some of the older F1 games, but I don't think you can do it with non-F1 games.

It's possible to add any car to the F1 2010-2014 using the latest version of the pssg editor. It's not a walk in the park though. You'll have to do some modding work.

Last edited:
I think some people managed to add tracks from some of the older F1 games, but I don't think you can do it with non-F1 games.

It's possible to add any car to the F1 2010-2014 using the latest version of the pssg editor. It's not a walk in the park though. You'll have to do some modding work.

Just added the F1 2011 cars to F1 2014 and this happened. Is there's any solution?
F1_2014 2021-01-30 09-58-01-413.jpg

Attachments

• F1_2014 2021-01-30 09-58-02-200.jpg
    F1_2014 2021-01-30 09-58-02-200.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 131
  • F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-40-581.jpg
    F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-40-581.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 73
  • F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-41-508.jpg
    F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-41-508.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 76
  • F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-42-573.jpg
    F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-42-573.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 113
  • F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-43-424.jpg
    F1_2014 2021-01-30 10-03-43-424.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 74
Looks like a problem with the UV maps. Either that, or the textures used are the wrong ones for the UV maps in the model. Did you change both the high and low LOD models? Did you change both the textures_high and textures_low? What about the xx#_livery.pssg model?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back