[CITAÇÃO = "Thang Nguyen, post: 3087364, membro: 242210"]
oi tudo o que eu não posso executar o F1 2014 apenas bcoz meu pc acredita que o arquivo steam_api.dll é uma ameaça e um vírus, o que devo fazer?
[/CITAR]
eu tenho o meso problema, eu desligo o anti vírus para poder jogar.

Hey guys,
I made some upgrades with ctf editor, but it caused a few problem.
So, modifying the following values (47, 48, 49; 81, 86; 94-95; 113; 121; 132; 183, 184; 231 and 258) made the cars faster than the main mod (Pedro's 2018). But during the race (any race, any team), if I change the fuel mix (doesn't matter mix 1 or 3), the tyres going to warm in a second & the car indicator shows red tyre temperatures.
Same with the brakes: if I change to front, the rears become hot.

I'm a beginner in the world of modding, butI hope you could help me.
Thank you guys!

How to modify those values so car runs faster ? So far I just find 183 and 184 (grip) useful if change to 2 or even higher but then car shake more when exiting pitlane….

Hi, to build on the previous post I have changed some values in .ctf file. Now car can develop about 345km/h in Monza(maximum speed) and score times about 1:20.00, on proving grounds ! But, on practice, before qualifying, times are about 1:23.00, only iff I manage to brake very hard after straight, and get message : your tires are about to blister soon, cool them. Also, other cars run about 1:24.500 on legend level.
Here is my .ctf file: https://www.4shared.com/file/HHwKeLHbiq/fe2_monza.html
I changed 1. engine_power_scale 2.fuel mass 3.gears 5th-8th 4.grip_front 5.grip_rear 6.mass and 7.rev_limit. What shall I do to make my car and other cars run better in practice, qualifying and race ?

Last edited:
Hi, to build on the previous post I have changed some values in .ctf file. Now car can develop about 345km/h in Monza(maximum speed) and score times about 1:20.00, on proving grounds ! But, on practice, before qualifying, times are about 1:23.00, only iff I manage to brake very hard after straight, and get message : your tires are about to blister soon, cool them. Also, other cars run about 1:24.500 on legend level.
Here is my .ctf file: https://www.4shared.com/file/HHwKeLHbiq/fe2_monza.html
I changed 1. engine_power_scale 2.fuel mass 3.gears 5th-8th 4.grip_front 5.grip_rear 6.mass and 7.rev_limit. What shall I do to make my car and other cars run better in practice, qualifying and race ?
Hi, what files and how can i change in ctf editor?

Hey guys , I really appreciate your work , these mods made F1 2014 a decent game .

In terms of AI aggression , which mod would you suggest me ? Can those mods work on other previous mods, like F1 1998 , 2003 and so on ?

hey guys i am new to modding so can you guys tell me how to mod myself in f1 2014 i opened a file and i cant understand anything with note pad ++ is there a specific software

hello guys, once I wanted to change the database but it made me lose my profile and my backups so I would like to know if the fact of changing the database necessarily makes us lose our profile.

hello guys, once I wanted to change the database but it made me lose my profile and my backups so I would like to know if the fact of changing the database necessarily makes us lose our profile.
No it depends of the changes that are made inside. But you'll have to "die and retry" to know exactly which works and which doesn't. For what I remember, changing a driver nationality, fake qualifying or AI doesn't change anything. Changing the AI pace of a team don't change it too. Tiers as well. But putting a driver to a different team should corrupt your savegame

I have a problem. When I create a new driver, this one is selectable for the race, but when I launch a race the game closes. Can you tell me what i should do. Tanks

Hello guys, i have a question regarding the teams Tier, downloaded the Ego Database Editor and changed the f1teams file in the "tier" column, to the numbers i thought were more real. However when saving and entering the game, creating a new profile nothing happens. The tier continues as before as if it had not been edited, do i have to edit something else in another file?

Hello guys, i have a question regarding the teams Tier, downloaded the Ego Database Editor and changed the f1teams file in the "tier" column, to the numbers i thought were more real. However when saving and entering the game, creating a new profile nothing happens. The tier continues as before as if it had not been edited, do i have to edit something else in another file?
maybe u forgot to overwrite the database file...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%