Hey guys,
I made some upgrades with ctf editor, but it caused a few problem.
So, modifying the following values (47, 48, 49; 81, 86; 94-95; 113; 121; 132; 183, 184; 231 and 258) made the cars faster than the main mod (Pedro's 2018). But during the race (any race, any team), if I change the fuel mix (doesn't matter mix 1 or 3), the tyres going to warm in a second & the car indicator shows red tyre temperatures.
Same with the brakes: if I change to front, the rears become hot.

I'm a beginner in the world of modding, butI hope you could help me.
Thank you guys!

can somebody give link to 2014 database editor
i cant open with ego or ryder database editor

You have to download this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/schemaf12014-for-ede.3640/, it makes ego database editor open database file for editing
PS How to change how many drivers advance in Q1 and Q2 ?
How to change tyre selection for each race ?
How other .bin files can be opened and edited ?
How to change anything on chassis ?
How to take a screenshot or view replay (anytime)?
Is it possible to create track transforming files from other games like rfactor and f1 challenge 99-02 ?
thanks iff you reply.

Last edited:
Guys can sb tell me how to mod cars' performance on skyfall F1 2018.Williams is too OP and Ferrari too slow and I want to change that.Can sb also tell me the values that I have to edti??Thx in advance

Guys can sb tell me how to mod cars' performance on skyfall F1 2018.Williams is too OP and Ferrari too slow and I want to change that.Can sb also tell me the values that I have to edti??Thx in advance
Do you want to drive them ? Or it just the AI pace ?
If you want to drive the cars I don't know, If you want to adjust the AI speed you can do that in the database. Drop Williams a Tier for example. And Increase virtual performance of Ferrari (all in edit Team table)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back