I have a question to the Super-Season 2017 Mod from Pedro:
When I drive to the pitstop, all pitcrews are in red clothes. When I driver nearer, the clothes will be correct. What can I do to solve this little problem?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 246
What can I do to solve this little problem?
If I remember correctly, there are files for the team's suit and there should be a file where every team suit is included (those textures should be smaller in size). It seems the second one is either missing or has no valid textures included. But the game uses that file for loading the suits when you are far away.
Would be my guess right now.

Thank you for an answer!
That was also one of my guesses, that the pitcrew textures are wrong or too big for my system (clothes: low). So I copied the files from an old mod to the new one, but the result is the same = red clothes for a few seconds for all teams in cockpit view. In the replay it looks normal ...
I also changed the carlodsettings, but with the same result.
It nerves a little bit, but I can live with it...;)

Just wondering, how do people do the thing where they have the car textures in the folder of the helmet for each driver. For example Having a ferrari woth the number 7 in Livery_01 and one with a 5 in livery_00

How can i swap models? I want to put Force India's chassis on McLaren.
Edit your force india livery like you wish. And then put them in cars/mc2 folder (don't forget to rename the livery files fc2 to mc2)
and then copy fc2_LowLOD and fc2_HighLOD from cars/fc2 folder to cars/mc2 folder (don't forget to rename as well)

I have a couple quick questions. I am looking to add the new Alfa Romero engine to Sauber in F1 2014. How can I do that? I also want to make Williams a much more competitive team, as I love Williams and would love to see them return to championship contending ways. What are some key categories in the wi2.ctf file that I should modify? I have all the EGO editors (database, CTF, PSSG, etc)

Hi everyone,

I want to go to Mclaren and transfer K. Magnussen to Sauber but I don't know why, I know I have to modify the database with EDE but I'm afraid to make a mistake.

Thanks already for your answers, have a nice day :)

Hi, is there someone who can create helmet and car skin for me
i also need few sponsors for my career with friends
so is it possible to add for sponsors:

Sky Cola
Teufel
LG
Camel

and if you want some else

I am not good with skins so that's why I ask

It doesn't matter which color it is but i would love to see sky blue

thank you :)

Latest News