Any idea where to find keybinds in the game? I fail to find such a configuration file.
KERS is still in the database and .ctf, so for fun I'm looking for a way to map KERS ingame again and use it ^__^. But no key, no KERS ...

Hi can you tell me where can I find the files of sounds of cars? i.e. If I want edit cars sound which file I have to use?
Thank-you

• Deleted member 161052

Hi can you tell me where can I find the files of sounds of cars? i.e. If I want edit cars sound which file I have to use?
Thank-you
audio/bundles is the folder, but I don't know if the audio can be editable

Any idea where to find keybinds in the game? I fail to find such a configuration file.
KERS is still in the database and .ctf, so for fun I'm looking for a way to map KERS ingame again and use it ^__^. But no key, no KERS ...

have you looked in the folder - "actionmap"? the files in their reference buttons, i dont know if that would work though

Hi where can I change the order of the teams on the menu... First we have Mercedes second RedBull, but I want create some mod, and I wanna Ferrari first, McLaren HOnda second... What I need to do??

Hi where can I change the order of the teams on the menu... First we have Mercedes second RedBull, but I want create some mod, and I wanna Ferrari first, McLaren HOnda second... What I need to do??
Download Ryder's Database Editor (EDE), download 2014 schema for EDE from RD, open Database, go to f1teams search colums garage_id* and stat_previous_year_standing** and change the numbers to your liking.

* affects the garage order of the GPs, the order of the crew wall is not handled this way if I am not mistaken

** affects only the team selection menu

* affects the garage order of the GPs, the order of the crew wall is not handled this way if I am not mistaken
The order of the guys on the pit wall is still the same as the garages. The actual texture of the pit wall building itself, is from the track graphics, and no database change shall change that. Only way is to go to the tracks and swap the graphical files

and garage_id does nothing to the team selection menu too

Cheers dudes I found it it's stat_previous_year_standing ok so I'm starting some new mode F1 MSC Rivals, Mike's rivals Senna-Prost, Schumacher-Barichello, Hill-Villeneuve, Mika-David, and some more or I will create F1 MSC Golden Teammates :D work in progress:D

Hi all friends!

Does it exist the possibility of having championships of more than 19 races? And if it's possible, in career mode, could we do the same?

Thanks in advance for your answers. ;)

Hi all friends!

Does it exist the possibility of having championships of more than 19 races? And if it's possible, in career mode, could we do the same?

Thanks in advance for your answers. ;)
yes, in database there's a long career option where you can add numbers 20, 21, etc. and it will continue. You just need extra tracks, of course

yes, in database there's a long career option where you can add numbers 20, 21, etc. and it will continue. You just need extra tracks, of course
Before posting that, did you try it, actually?
It was not possible in 12 and 13, you could edit the number and add tracks but it was finished by the default length.

Before posting that, did you try it, actually?
It was not possible in 12 and 13, you could edit the number and add tracks but it was finished by the default length.
Ofc not, I didn't get the game yet as I said, so I went with other games logic.. (wasn't it possible on '13? :D)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back