Skins f1 2014 McLaren skins few changes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
apologize for late reply Graham, i'm very busy at this month so i don't have a much time for online. :D
i'm OK if someone use my resource(s) for his/her base but at least (if he don't ask me for permission) he should give me a credit by put my name (as the original creator). i give Gonda 1 or 2 days for put my name as credit or send me a permission message. if more than 2 days passed and he doesn't give a proper credit then i'll report this skin for deletion.

Henky SA I knew it was a mistake and I sent a message to Graham Laing to delete this mod. I tried everything to delete this, but he isn't online if you look the discussion you can see I try to delete my mod. But if you can delete my mod you can. So please report the mod.

Henky SA I knew it was a mistake and I sent a message to Graham Laing to delete this mod. I tried everything to delete this, but he isn't online if you look the discussion you can see I try to delete my mod. But if you can delete my mod you can. So please report the mod.
so do you wish to delete this resource? are you sure? as i said before i'm OK if you want to keep this skin if you give me a credit.

so do you wish to delete this resource? are you sure? as i said before i'm OK if you want to keep this skin if you give me a credit.

Yes because I would get comments every time about copying from people and I basically painted asso and esso red. So yes I want to delete it. But why we can't delete our uploaded mods? And I'm a man.

Yes because I would get comments every time about copying from people and I basically painted asso and esso red. So yes I want to delete it. But why we can't delete our uploaded mods?
you can read Terms of Service at the bottom of the site if you want to read some rules.
as far as i remember some resource(s) can be removed if the resources breaching the rules as written in Terms of Service. such as use some mod for his/her base and claimed it as his/her own, then the original creator report it and some staff on RD agree with it.
if you wish you want to delete this skin. i've no choice but report it.

Last edited:
you can read Terms of Service at the bottom of the site if you want to read some rules.
as far as i remember some resource(s) can be removed if the resources breaching the rules as written in Terms of Service. such as use some mod for his/her base and claimed it as his/her own, then the original creator report it and some staff on RD agree with it.
if you wish you want to delete this skin. i've no choice but report it.

Yes I wish you to report it! Please! And sorry for copying. ANWSER PLZ!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back