F1 2014 F1 2014 - Ideas and Wish List

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Classic content shouldn't be there... Focus on the basics of the game. Career (2014), and multiplayer (cuz career will get boooooring till jan/feb)
That means: good AI (career), and no glitches, such as lag sync issues, auto-spin kerbs, sidepod glitches (multiplayer, and career too)

And not ridiculously high system requirements is what I'm really hoping for :D

For all of those asking for a 'driver market' at the end of each season, the developers have already tweeted that thus WILL NOT be possible as they only have a licence for one season.

Personally, I'd like to see some more realism, pit-stops have always been 3.1 seconds, once in a blue moon quicker. I'd also want improved AI so they battle with you into corners rather than braking 1-2 hundred meters before they should be.
Tyre wear has also been an issue, the more economically advanced teams in the F1 paddock shouldn't be sharing the same tyre wear as say a Marussia or Caterham. On the subject of tyre wear, the AI need more realistic tyre wear, I remember a Lotus managed 26 laps on a set of super-soft tyres around Monaco and was still keeping pace with the front runners, also setting fastest laps.

• Deleted member 161052

Classic content shouldn't be there... Focus on the basics of the game. Career (2014), and multiplayer (cuz career will get boooooring till jan/feb)
That means: good AI (career), and no glitches, such as lag sync issues, auto-spin kerbs, sidepod glitches (multiplayer, and career too)

And not ridiculously high system requirements is what I'm really hoping for :D
It's OK if classic content shouldn't include ;)

This is the last chance I give to Codemasters.
I don't understand its setup system, because I'm used to rFactor, a setup system like in Race 07 would be great.
Another tging is realistic sim physics, because that game physics is undriveable.
Instead of trying to make the graphics better, try to make an enjoyable game.

I've been following Steve Hood on Twitter these last few days and the most popular request seems to be Formation/ warm up laps. I really hope they do add this but I think the graphics, physics, mechanics and audio of the game are most important. I'd love the paddock to make a return aswell. The games need to be so much more immersive.

The game needs to be smoothly running on my mid-end PC :roflmao:

Seriously... I hope a modder can make the game less demanding for PC, since I'm 90% sure I won't be able to run it unmodded... :cry:

1 more overtakes
2 Better safety car
3 better reaction with rain pit stops not all the ai in the same lap
4 ai tyres usury
5 tv mod
6 no ers because it's too long
7 funnier races

ERS is non-negotiable in my opinion. If they leave that out, it would almost be wrong to even call it F1 2014, as it should represent the real thing.

Warm up lap would add a lot to the immersion and it wouldnt be complicated to ininclude.
I've been following Steve Hood on Twitter these last few days and the most popular request seems to be Formation/ warm up laps. I really hope they do add this but I think the graphics, physics, mechanics and audio of the game are most important. I'd love the paddock to make a return aswell. The games need to be so much more immersive.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%