Resource icon

Helmets F1 2014 drivers Helmets 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
T.gavin submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 drivers Helmets - bespokehelmets

F1 2014 drivers Helmets
All available for your driver: career, proving ground, multiplayer..

Copy files and overwrite inside "..F1 2014/characters/bespokehelmets
Always BACKUP YOUR FILES!

I didn't know, until i finish the mod, someone got my same idea and posted it before, so nothing personal but for all the time spent on it i'll post whatever.

ENJOY!

#Jenson Button Pink helmet: all credits belong to author @tobias Weldich
I just made compatible to be chosen for your...

Read more about this resource...

Hi all, I have donwloaded and overwritten the files with admin rights in the mentioned folder but I can see only the original helmets henceforward so it seems nothing happened. What is wrong? Please help. Thanks a lot.

Hi all, I have donwloaded and overwritten the files with admin rights in the mentioned folder but I can see only the original helmets henceforward so it seems nothing happened. What is wrong? Please help. Thanks a lot.

I guess, if you overwritten in the right folder, you are okay.
You just need to choose your favourite helmet. In "driver information" list there is no preview images of helmets, so for this reason you see them as default skin..but when you play that's fine.
You can choose numbers, following the images files you see in the archive or in home page here.
Enjoy

I guess, if you overwritten in the right folder, you are okay.
You just need to choose your favourite helmet. In "driver information" list there is no preview images of helmets, so for this reason you see them as default skin..but when you play that's fine.
You can choose numbers, following the images files you see in the archive or in home page here.
Enjoy
Many thanks for your help, I'll try it.

Hi, great work firstly. Can anyone work on getting them to view in the options menu. Much appreciated. I seem to remember getting it done for F1 2013 by doing something with the frontend folder. Thanks

Oi, Beleza? Eu sou novo Aqui no local ... adoraria ter hum Capacete parágrafo O Meu Jogo f1 2014 ... Eu sou Espanhol, e ferrari, VOCÊ Primeiro Capacete Símbolo ferrari e como núcleos da Espanha e da espanha parágrafo O Meu Modo de Carreira? Obrigado. AINDA Mais.

Attachments

• 10429310_780645808654987_43479729440492374_n.jpg
    10429310_780645808654987_43479729440492374_n.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 568
  • Deleted member 161052

Oi, Beleza? Eu sou novo Aqui no local ... adoraria ter hum Capacete parágrafo O Meu Jogo f1 2014 ... Eu sou Espanhol, e ferrari, VOCÊ Primeiro Capacete Símbolo ferrari e como núcleos da Espanha e da espanha parágrafo O Meu Modo de Carreira? Obrigado. AINDA Mais.
lol you attached a file of your avatar :p

I've just downloaded and installed the files and there has been no change in game with the helmets. They are the same default look on career and proving ground modes, any suggestions as to what i can do, thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%