F1 2014 F1 2014 cockpit view.. where is my speed???

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
unfortunatly the only cars that will show your speed if you use cockpit view are the red bull the williams and the force india because they all have the older digital wheels. if you are in another car in the cockpit view the only way to see your speed is to look behind you, if you have the rev display enabled you will see it when you look back.

Why do you need to know your speed? Just get to the front and win. :thumbsup:
It's a good reference point for cornering.... for example is gear 3 or 4 faster through turn one at Albert Park? I find they are about the same speed.... 160km/h.... strange that.
The other handy thing you might notice is that your speed still increases long after you've hit the purple lights on your wheel shift indicator. without the speed reading you might never realize this.

The counter on the left indicates fuel usage. When you set fuel to rich it gets to 100 and over, when you set fuel to lean it drops to about 30. The counters on the right are tire temp front and rear.
I'm pretty sure that the number on the left indicates the engine temperature. The numbers on the right indicate the tyre temps (front and rear)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.1%