Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Cars 3D Models For Photoshop. 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Cars 3D Models For Photoshop. - F1 2014 Cars 3D Models

Guys I decide to make a very quick 3D/2D Templates,including mask and wireframes for all the cars,to help a little more in the skinning,this is my first time doing this type of templates, so if there is a mistake please tell me and I will try to solve it,thanks:).

A little preview here:
3dd.png
2dd.png

Read more about this resource...

awesome stuff! This should help me and other skin makers doing this type of stuff, annoying having to go back and forth between f1 2014 and Photoshop:)

• Deleted member 161052

Are you going to do the helmet templates? Would be cool if the 3D and 2D template was 2048 or 4096 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A don't have Photoshop and I don't know how to work with it but I was wondering, do you have any idea how to fix Williams "mirrored effect" in the modified livery with Martini logo? Does this files help to fix it using Photoshop? Can you do something about it? Thank you!

A don't have Photoshop and I don't know how to work with it but I was wondering, do you have any idea how to fix Williams "mirrored effect" in the modified livery with Martini logo? Does this files help to fix it using Photoshop? Can you do something about it? Thank you!
You can't fix the mirrored Martini logo, if you want to fix it, ask Codemasters to make a brand new kind of texture :D

What about the 3ds and fbx models for keyshot?
If someone has enough knowledge then he /she will know that you can just extract the 3d model as an obj and then just import it and place it in the correct place.( I learned this from you so credit goes to you ) Not everybody is such an expert in these things like you :p

Last edited:
Lets hope this means we will see an extraction tool to get hold of the obj files for both helmets and cars :D - Thanks btw :D - is the helmets coming up.... u know why im asking haha ;)
You are aware of the fact that you can extract the models with Photoshop as an obj file, aren't you?

no clearly im not :D - what file do i extract them from?

But now messing around with it... the mirror skinning is ridiculess ... wanna put the SAP logo on... it needs to be place towards the front of the side.. not the middle. Thats the only simetrical solution with this kind of skinning. Too bad.

I have the DDS plugin installed and the Ryder PSSG Editor. Neither provides me with and file photoshop will shop in 3D - so im guessing an app the extracts the PSSG file from the game and gives an OBJ file?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%