Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Brands Hatch 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
cornwall0001 submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Brands Hatch - Brands Hatch fully playable for F1 2014

Took a little bit of time but I have gotten Brands Hatch from F1 2013 working in F1 2014. Fully tested in time trial and over a long race weekend with full qualifying and 100% race distance and have found no problems.

Simply unrar the included files into your F1 2014 directory and you are good to go.

Includes: Brands Hatch track files, updated database to enable Brands Hatch and an updated language file to include Brands Hatch.

e5z5Knf.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Great work.

Have you plans to adapt the rest of the 2013 circuits like Korea, India, Nurburgring, Imola, Estoril and Jerez?

Can we use them in career mode?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

RD is still funny. You are not allowed to port from 14 to 13 but you are allowed to port from 13 to 14, which means people not owning 13 but 14 can play tracks they didn't buy. The other way is forbidden because of that fact.

Great work.

Have you plans to adapt the rest of the 2013 circuits like Korea, India, Nurburgring, Imola, Estoril and Jerez?

Can we use them in career mode?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

I will work on them in due course, just have to iron out the reported problem with this version of Brands Hatch replacing Silverstone first when it is not supposed to.

does this replace Silverstone? as you have removed the "show in track select menu option " in the database, so presumably it does?

Thank you for bringing this up, I have checked the database included and found that is one from when I was about halfway through working on the mod as I was struggling to get F1 2014 to display Brands Hatch as a selectable track

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.6%