F1 2014 f1 2014 and Logitech G29 problem

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone,

After years I started to play again the F1 2014 but with the steering wheel G29 it is impossible to play it, the previous steering wheel I had was the Logitech Momo and it played great.

Now with G29 it is unplayable. Even if I put the force feedback at least 10% , the steering wheel is very tight, I think it will break a gear from the steering wheel !

Unfortunately the G29 is not compatible with old (and good) Logitech Profiler and I can't adjust spring strength , dumber strength and etc .

Is there a file in the game location where I can change numbers or something to change the force feedback ?

The Logitech software / G Hub is almost useless !

thanks

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

The seat slider can be used in combination with the Sim-Lab seat brackets. See below how this works. The width of the seat slider can be adjusted by slightly bending the middle pull bar to the desired width. This allows the seat slider to made fit for all side mounted bucket seats. Buy now from...
The Sparco Evo XL QRT Motorsport bucket seat has been designed based on the Sparco Rev II with the new Sparco QRT technology. The shell is made from fibreglass with strengthening ribs. This seat provides amazing side support and proves Sparco knows how to build well-designed motorsport seats...
Trak Racer black anodized aluminium add-on side arms for an existing single monitor stand (80mm high x 40mm wide). For monitors and TVs up to 45"" Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points (75/100/150/200mm), and come with a 3-year warranty. FEATURES...
Take your shifting to the next level with the Fanatec RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 49,95 Features Fully adjustable : height, inclination, left or right hand side Steel construction for extra durability and stability For use with Fanatec, G25/G27 or T500...
Sim-Lab SPEED3 is a non-FIA approved, fiberglass seat with an ergonomic shape ideal for sim racing drivers. Buy now from /destination:https%3A%2F%2Fsim-lab.eu%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fspeed3-sim-bucket-seat-637%3Fcategory%3D52%26order%3Dlist_price%2Bdesc%23attr%3D349%2C962']Sim-Lab.eu for EUR 329,00...
  • Featured
Comfortableness is just as important as performance. The Alcantara made in Italy offers you luxury supercar hand feel. For racers who prefer geniune leather, the fine graine leather will never let you down. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Forged Carbon Fiber Magnetic Shifter The steering...