Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Abu Dhabi Morning Race 2014-11-26

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you will make a real versión? with all sessions at the correct hour?:

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 1: 13:00-14:30 .
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 2: 17:00-18:30.
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 3: 14:00-15:00.

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Qualifying: 17:00.

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: 17:00.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

Do you will make a real versión? with all sessions at the correct hour?:

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 1: 13:00-14:30 .
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 2: 17:00-18:30.
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 3: 14:00-15:00.

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Qualifying: 17:00.

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: 17:00.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
There is no practise 1 and 2 on codemasters games. Q3 isn't fully night like it should be though in the original. This mod is suppose to make it a morning race.
Of course he won't. All the mod does is take the tod files from Melbourne or another day race and copy them to Abu Dhabi. It isn't a mod at all!
any modification to the game is a mod. But if you have an update it doesn't need a special thread. WIP's go in the WIP thread.
Basic rules here.
I get blamed for uploading stuff like this (that are nothing like this) and get told to remove them! Plus I get comments like this all the time!
so? Does that mean you have to act like those "stupid haters"? no.

I am not getting revenge on you. I know you didn't say anything like this to me. But if people are going to post like this on my work well then I can post stuff like this on other people's "Mods"

I am not getting revenge on you. I know you didn't say anything like this to me. But if people are going to post like this on my work well then I can post stuff like this on other people's "Mods"
Again, if you think they are bad people, why falling on their level when you can be better? Most comments are only there for feedback anyway, and not "hate", like you did above.

Trust me, I got a lot of haters to deal with on my own, but still I try to still be a reasonable person. I know how annoying it can be though. Just ignore it and move on (unless it's positive feedback)
An option is pressing the "ignore" button (go on their profile, it should show up on the top) - if you ignore someone you can't see their posts on the forum. I haven't ignored anyone yet as I don't feel like I really need to.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%