Misc F1 2013 v6 Sound Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blatantly just re uploaded my audio files , all my files and settings and .dll files without asking for any permission what so ever! :sleep:
I find it kinda pathetic that some of these members( I'm not talking about all the new members, i'm talking about the small part of them ) just come here and steal someone's work and claim that he/she have made it while it's not true.

I find it kinda pathetic that some of these members( I'm not talking about all the new members, i'm talking about the small part of them ) just come here and steal someone's work and claim that he/she have made it while it's not true.
Me too ;)

Now I'm expecting @chargingcar to write us something reeeeeally long :p

Just a mirror image of my audio , if people just ask!!!

You should recommend this to Luna. It's truly awesome :) I don't know why people use mods not theirs even though they know it's plagiarism...

EDIT: And I mean your mod. Not just a rip off.
I can not even be bothered to report it , they take it down great if not oh well ! :sleep:

I'm the man of the credits ..... I think you can change some parameters but you have to be honest and write the base from which you started
It looks like a 100% mirror image to me m8 , to be honest I saw all my files and settings , he had just removed the instructions from my audio , but people are bound to notice sooner or later anyway :thumbsup:

if things like this are continuing we will soon run out of great modders.
Think before doing!

In 2013 there are alerady just a few high quality modders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.8%