F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game Screenshots

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
topbanner_zpsbeb80e9b.png

Thought I would create a thread with the latest screen shots of F1 2013.

So far the only video we have is of Charles Pic, which can be viewed in The First Video thread,

Stay tuned!!! As each screenshot appears, you will see it here straight away!

Keep checking back :)

needhelp_zps89e3a7c9.png

If you need any help please feel free to ask away!
If you see a post which is offensive or bullying, please hit the 'Report' button at the bottom of any post.

Cheers,

The
F1 Team

haha...I can't wait to see that gesture. I am probably going to hold out till it goes on sale...but the fact that you can do that gesture is awesome. If only we had control of it... we can keep flipping off drivers as we pass them. lol

I've only played about an hour so far so I can't really give a well rounded opinion.
It's a lot easier to get wheel spin from the start and coming out of corners, careful throttle application is essential to avoid oversteer and wearing out the tyres. So far my opinion is that the new handling model is an improvement over last years. Also the new tyre wear model is pretty awesome, it feels great to try and preserve your tyres to push hard at the end of the race.
There are a couple of threads around here that will go more in depth on the handling/physics.

I've only played about an hour so far so I can't really give a well rounded opinion.
It's a lot easier to get wheel spin from the start and coming out of corners, careful throttle application is essential to avoid oversteer and wearing out the tyres. So far my opinion is that the new handling model is an improvement over last years. Also the new tyre wear model is pretty awesome, it feels great to try and preserve your tyres to push hard at the end of the race.
There are a couple of threads around here that will go more in depth on the handling/physics.

i find it easier to correct when you start to spin in a turn, and also that i can push harder before having the car spin out. i personally like this because pushing hard and succeeding feels better than driving timidly to avoid spinning, but I have a feeling the more hardcore guys are gunna complain

I think Singapore in 2013 is to bright! In reality, we can't see very much building in background, in F1 2013, we can see them far away ... the sky is not dark enough by night in F1 2013, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%