F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game: New Video and Previews

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game: New Video and Previews

Codemasters have let another teaser of their upcoming release of the popular F1 series.

This time relating to the latest Belgium Grand Prix, a hot lap around Spa with Paul Di Resta in his Force India. Spa is a track with renown history, with bone crunching crashes to the legendary skills involved with overtaking on Eau Rouge.

Getting the perfect setup is crucial because if you put too much downforce on your car - prepare to be passed easily on the long straights available on this...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I hope they have option to mute anyone in game as your racing,
There is all ways someone pumping there engine sound through there mic removing your ability to listen to your own engine note,
Can argue to mute everyone but that would be a daft thing to say.....
Having moving camera from the tv coverage would be a nice addon and also a helicopter flying above like they have in real life,
Dead flys and oil on your visor aswell would be good and some realistic head movement in the cockpit view within a helmet.

And have a option to keep or remove the realistic audio engine sounds for a more grunting spitting engine sound.with back fire as you gear down and engine hesitation determined from the track surface.

Absolutely nothing visually has changed nor any of the in game options. Different handling model maybe, I doubt your steering wheel will shake as violently as it does in the video when you hit the kerb. All in all disappointed.

Well brought the game from steam pre purchase,
10% cheaper and got a 50% of codemasters tittle coupon.
free copy of f1 2012 and some game called racestars,
I gathered if im going to buy it anyway so I may as well do it wile its cheaper and get 2012 game for free,
So on the day I will have a gift for anyone who wants it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%