F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game: Facts and Screenshots

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game: Facts and Screenshots

F1 2013 is the latest game in the award-winning Formula 1 franchise from Codemasters which has sold over 6.5 million units. The culmination of five years of experience in developing cutting edge Formula 1 titles, F1 2013 delivers a range of new features, improvements, modes and, for the first time in the series, classic content.

F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
I wouldn't keep my hopes up as I'm pretty sure it would be pretty difficult to get a consent from the family. Even McLaren in their latest Tooned episode only showed "an unnamed McLaren driver" wearing a helmet painted in a particular way.
And honestly - I would feel pretty weird, if I knew that everyone can "use" my tragically deceased brother's "body" to crash around in a computer game.

Oh great, T4RG4's twitter is flooding with information ... adding some common infos

Classic Content
  • 1980: Five iconic cars from Ferrari, Williams & Lotus
  • 1980: Ten legendary drivers including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gerhard Berger and others
  • 1990: Six Iconic cars from Ferrari & Williams
  • 1990: A host of famous drivers including David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine, Alain Prost, Jacques Villeneuve and others
  • Michael Schumacher will be in the game
  • Senna not included
  • only alive drivers as classic drivers
  • no classic McLaren as some else company's got the rights
  • no pre-1991 Silverstone
  • Circuit De Jerez, Brands Hatch, Imola, Estoril available
  • You can drive the classic cars on modern tracks
  • classic cars have "minor damage" ofc no change of frontwing
  • classic cars with pit-stop, tyres only, no fuel stop
  • for standard version, you can buy 90's car with driver pack + track pack
  • Classic Cars available in Trial mode and a special Championship mode (no career)
  • Classic Tracks can be driven with modern cars (no DRS)
  • no mixed races (1980 pure, 1990 pure, 2013 pure)
F1 2013 racing information
  • still 25% 50% 100% race distances
  • no practice 1 & 2
  • no formation lap (maybe F1 3013 ... dafuq)
  • ability to save during a race
  • weather improvement regarding car's balance and tyre wear
  • "mechanical failures - no additions"
  • ai improvement, faster
other information
  • no podiums
  • NO DEMO!
  • "better" YDT
  • Grand Prix mode returns
  • no "more realistic" punctures
Multiplayer
  • classic content in MP available
  • no replay at MP
  • splitscreen available
I'll be trying to add every single information I notice ;)

Im reasonably pleased with the features, no practice 1-2 is pretty disapointing still. Although now being able to save at any point during your career is fantastic, I can now do 100% distance races more often and not have to worry about doing it all in one sitting.

F1 201 X, series games, facts:
- Games are made to be commercial profit
- F1 2012, 12 patches, were planned...Can't say more!
- Bugs, small changes, will make you.... Buy next version
Like in real life... 2014 here is the big changes on Software, Hardware, even on real F1.

Hey guys,

I'm very interested in the Multiplayer mode. In F1 2011 and F1 2012, coop and normal MP weren't really satisfying. So with F1 2013, they announced that they will use "RaceNet" which they already use for GRID 2.
Does anyone has experience with the Multiplayer of GRID 2? Anyone knows about lag, disconnects, stability, dedicated server?

Thx for answering!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back