F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game Announced

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game Announced

Codemasters today announced that F1 2013 will launch worldwide this fall for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.

This year’s title will feature a new gameplay mode called F1 Classics giving fans the chance to race classic cars on iconic circuits against legendary drivers for the first time in Codemasters’ award-winning series.

To mark the announcement, Codemasters has released a trailer teasing some of the iconic cars that will feature in F1 Classics, showcasing a brief evolution...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Ok....lets put it like this then, from my vast experience with CM software over the last 13+ years. From the very 1st TOCA game, up to Grid 2. CM have being treating their loyal fan base with utter disrespect with the last few years worth of racing games ( PC Only!).
As Glen put it,"churn it out quick, fix bugs later… If at all." And that was the PC users, but that has now spread to the consoles as well.
I know haven't played the game, but the percentages are high that I'm right.
If I'm not, I will come back on here and apologise. And if I'm right, then I can be smug about it :p

• Deleted member 140946

Man, u guys like to bitch up very much and only think negative about this and that:O_o: , its...wow, never satisfied of anything, at least they did a part of classics, what if they never did it?

I'm surprised you guys dont ask F1 since Jesus times

Actually Michael Schuamcher was in ancient Roman period
another proof

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years