Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me, when I upload the 2013 season after starting no text, only squares. What should I do? Could someone write instructions on how to do it? Sorry for my English.

yes the mod is 575 mb but I finally turned it not I miss pictures of drivers in the menu with the French language and I have the car in 2012 not 2013. I do not understand yet I copy / paste all the files in the game folder

Thanks for this amazing mod.

I have a small problem, every time i try to play "Champions Mode" the game crashes (STEAM), any idea whats wrong ?.

what's the fix if we already installed it?
http://dfiles.ru/files/51547rdx1 - fix
Installation: Copy with the replacement of folder the game (F1 2012 /)
mod installed and I can see the names of the drivers changed. I copy everything in the folder of my game, put the French language but when I play cars are the 2012, new drivers have no pictures in the menu ...
I tested only the English and Russian languages​​. Please wait and we will release a fix cleaning all the problems.
the champions mod dosn't work :(
Do not be surprised about this. It is on this we changed the name of the mode(Gallery of Champions)
Help me, when I upload the 2013 season after starting no text, only squares. What should I do? Could someone write instructions on how to do it? Sorry for my English.
Fix above in this the message
v1tek Thank you very much for the mod and congratulations for your excellent work. Is the full 2013 mod 575 MB?
Yes
yes the mod is 575 mb but I finally turned it not I miss pictures of drivers in the menu with the French language and I have the car in 2012 not 2013. I do not understand yet I copy / paste all the files in the game folder
Each folder has a manual. Read carefully. Be sure to install folders "Cars" and "Mod".
I have a small problem, every time i try to play "Champions Mode" the game crashes (STEAM), any idea whats wrong ?.
Way it should be! This is a side effect in the modes where of change absolutely everything.

I have observed what is written.

Namely copy the contents of the mod folder in the game already installed (mine is a steam).

I then copied the contents of the folder in the AI of the game also.

But when I start the game, I got the car in 2012 I noticed directly with the Sauber is not black and white this season and photos of the new drivers appear good but its not the limit is a detail it's the language file.

I'll try again with ISO found on the internet and not on my purchased on steam to see release.

The mod is awesome but i can say something? Can you put the 2013 gloves mod please?
It is necessary to change a lot of files again. Maybe we'll do that in the new version. Wait for it is next week.
have a question about the AI, there's no AI folder in the mod?
Files from a folder "AI" (cars, decals, car_materials.xml and loose_parts_settings.xml) Copy and paste the replacement to the F1 2012/
I have observed what is written.
Namely copy the contents of the mod folder in the game already installed (mine is a steam).
I then copied the contents of the folder in the AI of the game also.
But when I start the game, I got the car in 2012 I noticed directly with the Sauber is not black and white this season and photos of the new drivers appear good but its not the limit is a detail it's the language file.
I'll try again with ISO found on the internet and not on my purchased on steam to see release.
I do not understand you. Write to me if that. I'll try to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back