Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 Schumacher is back Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Schumacher nr. 7 from season 2012 coming soon

schuey7.jpg

every time i replace my files with ur one i cant go back to the main menu after i finished a race..do u know ´bout this problem?

and also i made a stupid mistake and saved just my database but forgot to do the same with the rest..goosh (seems the problem is in the database)

is anyone here who can upload the "old" rosberg files?

Last edited:
every time i replace my files with ur one i cant go back to the main menu after i finished a race..do u know ´bout this problem?

and also i made a stupid mistake and saved just my database but forgot to do the same with the rest..goosh (seems the problem is in the database)

is anyone here who can upload the "old" rosberg files?

Yes, I've noticed that too recently. That happens when you are in top 3 in race(or when Michael is). I thought it was corrupted save file on my computer since I was doing lot of hard turn offs of the game while testing. So problem is in my files. Need to patch this thing asap.

Yes, I've noticed that too recently. That happens when you are in top 3 in race(or when Michael is). I thought it was corrupted save file on my computer since I was doing lot of hard turn offs of the game while testing. So problem is in my files. Need to patch this thing asap.

hmm.i thinlk u only need a new database file ..but in this chase u ve a nico rosberg with a schumacher helmet and gloves..like me haha xD

hmm.i thinlk u only need a new database file ..but in this chase u ve a nico rosberg with a schumacher helmet and gloves..like me haha xD

Will work on a problem this afternoon. But for now, rosberg will do in your case ;) Since
snthennumbers agreed I can use his True to life database this can become fun mod. I am using his mod with my custom db and having blast fun with F1 2013, first 15 racers in 20 - 40 seconds span. :devilish:

Last edited:
Will work on a problem this afternoon. But for now, rosberg will do in your case ;) Since
snthennumbers agreed I can use his True to life database this can become fun mod. I am using his mod with my custom db and having blast fun with F1 2013, first 15 racers in 20 - 40 seconds span. :devilish:

haha..i already used the true of life mod and want to combine these two databases for my own but that would be difficuld cause first i had to figgure out what parameters and other stuff i ´ve to change for it, cause i dont know which parameters u edited in ur database...if u have his assent, u can combine urs and his database to a "true of life schumacher is back" mod..this would be awesome :D

also i found backup files on my laptop so i can replace the corrupted files with the original ones..well, i can relax and wait for ur fix :D

tell me, if u need help, or a tester for ur mod =)

haha..i already used the true of life mod and want to combine these two databases for my own but that would be difficuld cause first i had to figgure out what parameters and other stuff i ´ve to change for it, cause i dont know which parameters u edited in ur database...if u have his assent, u can combine urs and his database to a "true of life schumacher is back" mod..this would be awesome :D

also i found backup files on my laptop so i can replace the corrupted files with the original ones..well, i can relax and wait for ur fix :D

tell me, if u need help, or a tester for ur mod =)

Sure. Thanx for help. Will notify you when I manage to make some progress with database. I changed ai_driver section and f1_driver section only. Oh, and weather settings but this can't be relavant with this kind of problem.

Edited, now with edited TrueToLife DB for Schumacher + all his modded files + all mine modded files everything works as it should be. I saw celebration at the end and no problem returning to main menu. Will upload files soon.

Thanx to
alex1337 for pointing this problem and snthennumbers for his excellent mod.

Last edited:
ooh thats why..oh ****...but the good thing is, that u localized the problem

Yes, thanx. But for now the solution is, if you don't mind losing saved progress, to finish the race, after score table press restart race and then when race starts again press esc to menu and press quit to main menu.

Again, this method will not save your race result.

Working on correct solution.

Yes, thanx. But for now the solution is, if you don't mind losing saved progress, to finish the race, after score table press restart race and then when race starts again press esc to menu and press quit to main menu.

Again, this method will not save your race result.

Working on correct solution.

understood..actually my career is pretty boring..first driver in red bull and i won all races..in legendary mode (eys im a racing freak) so there is actually no hurry to continue ^^

understood..actually my career is pretty boring..first driver in red bull and i won all races..in legendary mode (eys im a racing freak) so there is actually no hurry to continue ^^

Agree. This game is far from perfection and is coded pretty bad. I just might go further to make it more fun. With some new bugs :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back