F1 2013 F1 2013 PS3 CO-OP Team Mate required

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Anyone on PS3 who would like to be my team mate in the Co-op career please leave your PSN below and any details on what assists you use. I use all assists apart from brakes and traction control and difficulty on legend. I race with a controller so don't expect anything glamorous like you get with the steering wheels. I always race as cleanly as I can. I would like to start with a lower team like Marussia and work up the teams as if it had more than one season. Anyone interested then please feel free to reply.

Cheers

that was very sad of you, not doing the co-op now because you are losing by 125 points after 5 racers,
then you try and blame me for your mistakes like getting in the way of you when i am 2 seconds a lap faster than you, you evened put it on professional aswel and you was still struggling to get past 11th place in the race while i am in front of the next car (second place) by 20 secs you still blamed me lol, it s not my fault i was so fast what are my suppose to do let you win ? that's the co-op is all about verses each other lol

U idiot I was not struggling how was I struggling I was getting fustrated over dumb penalties u should get ur facts right idiot and normally I race with abs off and tc off u wont be any good then and u always got in my way ur so dumb when u overtake u dont leave enough room u just drive straight in even when its not an overtaking zone and I have to go wide to avoid collision get ur facts right idiot!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back