F1 2013 F1 2013 PC Patch #4

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Today sees our fourth PC Patch available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2013.

Mid Session Save

Fixed a bug which prevented car setups from being loaded correctly when a mid session save is created while on track in any session.

Minor Fixes

Added a DRS Bleep sound to inform the player via audio that the DRS is available. This sound is quite subtle so that players who do not rely on this are not distracted, you may need to lower the engine volume and raise the effects volume to make this clearer during gameplay.

The above fixes (where relevant) for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are currently being tested and verified. These require additional submission and authorisation from Microsoft and Sony so the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

I have a question. Do i have to intall the patch manualy or does steam install it automaticali? i ask because i don't hear the DRS beep and i don't really see a big difference in anything and in the steam i didn' see that f1 2013 was downloading. If i have to do it manually. How to do it? Thanks

Steam will do it automatically as long as you have the option in the settings on steam for F1 2013 to update automatically. The DRS bleep is very quiet, and hardly even noticeable, not like in previous titles where you could hear it clearly. Don't know why they had to change and make it quiet, or why they keep releasing the game without the bleep then add it later in a patch!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%