Resource icon

Seasons F1 2013 MOD SEASON 2021 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I noticed that as regards the safety car problem (shadow only) just replace the raceload.jpk file with the original F1 2013 one. Doing so now the safety car can be seen

In career mode San Marino does not work. After the first race in Bahrain, the game remains in loading. Restart and career resumes from the third race in Catalunya. It is as if race 2 was missing. San Marino works in the fast race. Is this my problem?

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• F1_2013 2021-07-25 11-52-15.jpg
    F1_2013 2021-07-25 11-52-15.jpg
    888.5 KB · Views: 141
Hi, I'm talking to you from Argentina, the mod is simply fantastic, thanks for so much and congratulations, just one question, when I play in Spanish some names of the pilots change, how can I correct it?

Hey guys, can I make every race in Career mode to be 5 laps? And is it possible to skip Young Driver Test and unlock top teams? I tried using the Skip_YDT option in Debug_Menu, but it doesn't work. Also, I tried editing the num_laps in the database.bin file using EGO Database Editor, but it didn't work.

To Thang: First, thanks for making this amazing mod, my laptop can't support recent F1 games because the specs are not good.

Few requests:
1. Can you add an option to make every race in Career mode to be 5 laps?
2. Is it possible to add Sepang in the season? It is a nice track and I like it, although the track is not in the official F1 calander anymore.
3. Is it possible to skip Young Driver Test and unlock all teams? It's best if it can unlock top teams like Red Bull, Mercedes, McLaren etc. but I am fine if it can only unlock teams like Alpine, AlphaTauri and lower teams.

Sorry for the bad English, if you don't understand what I'm saying you can ask me and I will try to explain it :D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years