Resource icon

Helmets F1 2013 - Michael Schumacher: Get well soon helmet! for career 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I started to take a raytraced screen , but ML,s 3d models he always leaves them at the strangest angles possible so lost interest ,
When I import or extract from a game , the 3d models are always on the ground plane so can just rotate to any angle I wish , why leave at the most difficult angles I will never know , so sorry have not got the time :confused:

I started to take a raytraced screen , but ML,s 3d models he always leaves them at the strangest angles possible so lost interest ,
When I import or extract from a game , the 3d models are always on the ground plane so can just rotate to any angle I wish , why leave at the most difficult angles I will never know , so sorry have not got the time :confused:
What has your comment to do with this mod??!! Jesus, stop posting totally unrelated and irrelevant stuff.
[This guy drives me crazy, no kidding.]

@Tobias Wedlich the text still says weel instead of well, lmao.

WOW.
The superior lead artist has had his say.
I bow to you knowledge and wisdom oh masterful one.

If you are talking about this angle
8tvy.jpg

I always do that so the base of the helmet runs parallel with the ground plane and above it, this is so the helmet is straight within PS for designing your own lid. Not designed for Raytrace or Keyshot etc etc as in the pic. It takes all of 5 seconds to rotate or pitch it to any angle you wish by punching in a few numbers on the keyboard.

So to say you lose interest for having to do a few seconds model moving is a strange one, especially coming from the guy that likes to bang on about how long everything takes you, and how much effort you put into everything.
Yet a few seconds extra work is an effort? Why's that matey? Is it really? Too much effort.....cuts into your top top lead artists day does it? Give me a break mate....and jog on. You are hilarious beyond belief. Is this the point where I get on my knees and bow to you saying "We're not worthy"?

Well that filled a hole in my day while the kettle was boiling.

Time for coffee.

Last edited:
WOW.
The superior lead artist has had his say.
I bow to you knowledge and wisdom oh masterful one.

If you are talking about this angle
8tvy.jpg

I always do that so the base of the helmet runs parallel with the ground plane and above it, this is so the helmet is straight within PS for designing your own lid. Not designed for Raytrace or Keyshot etc etc as in the pic. It takes all of 5 seconds to rotate or pitch it to any angle you wish by punching in a few numbers on the keyboard.

So to say you lose interest for having to do a few seconds model moving is a strange one, especially coming from the guy that likes to bang on about how long everything takes you, and how much effort you put into everything.
Yet a few seconds extra work is an effort? Why's that matey? Is it really? Too much effort.....cuts into your top top lead artists day does it? Give me a break mate....and jog on. You are hilarious beyond belief. Is this the point where I get on my knees and bow to you saying "We're not worthy"?

Well that filled a hole in my day while the kettle was boiling.

Time for coffee.
Your work is always outstanding m8 , always as been ,
Out of 100 models for example I get into CS6 , 99% of them are level to the ground plain , so when rotating them they move as one mesh ,
Only ever had issues with your helmets the cars I can rotate by changing the rotation values in seconds like you are talking about ,
When I click the model to change the values to get it level again , it moves not all the mesh , only the helmet not the all the parts as well ,
Like the AC helmets I had issues with too that I told you about , maybe just something in my CS6 settings that maybe only effects me ,
But they will not move as one to get level , :thumbsup:

HI thank for your job I would love to use your mod, but I use the mod True to Life AI 1.6.2 and I do not want to change the DATA BASE able you mixed your mod with this mod? thank

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 136 13.9%