F1 2013 F1 2013 League ?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Personally I find the F1 2014 game pretty terrible:laugh::laugh:. So I have gone back to the 2013 game. And I'm really enjoying it again. This morning I was wanting to go online and have some fun online but there is no-one to play with :(. This could be due to me looking for games at 11am whilst half term:p.
BUT would anyone be interested going back in time to 2013 and starting up a league ?.
If you are message me on Skype or Steam
Steam:Suicidal Glove
I don't know what I am going to decide regarding times and tracks, It'll depend on amount of people and where the majority is from.
P.S I'll need a co-owner ;)

Hey guys I still play f1 2013 it would be awesome to race guys that ain't mad i wish we could get enough people to create a league and have some good competitive racing let me know.

Add me on PlayStation 3: lmas93

Hey guys I still play f1 2013 it would be awesome to race guys that ain't mad i wish we could get enough people to create a league and have some good competitive racing let me know.

Add me on PlayStation 3: lmas93
So cool ! I add you tonight. Where do you come from ? I'm from France (asking for race time).
What level are you ? Do you play legend ? Expert ? other ? Wich setup, aids, etc ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back