F1 2013 F1 2013 Keyboard Control Problems :(

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,
I am a keyboard user to play F1 2013 I played 2011 and 2012 with keyboard but it worked properly for me but this game with keyboard very difficult.I mean rear-end of car is just unstable can not drive thats all anyone have solution or coddies gonna fix it in a patch?

That's all

-Spo0k,
INDIA

Adding some extra keyboard tips for this thread. First of all, this game is more difficult than 2012 so it is not just harder with keyboard but with all devices, took me a while to realize that. Going off the racing line will cost you more grip and more tyre wear than before, much less forgiving. For keys (UK/QWERTY keyboard) I use A accelerate, Z brake, < left, > right, Space kers, / DRS, LSHIFT, gear up, RSHIFT gear down. By using keys either end of the keyboard it can cope with 3 or more keys at the same time (CTRL+ALT+DEL is a good example - all keyboards must take 3 key presses at the same time!). For other navigation, CAPS cycle display, arrow keys fuel/tyre/break menu, C change view.

My settings are roughly half way between the two settings in this thread. I tend to set a long first gear, it helps reduce wheel spin at the start. Running aggressive fuel and low mix will reduce wheel spin and make tyres last longer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%