Resource icon

Apparel F1 2013 Gloves & Suits 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Downloaded from Mediafire thanks again :thumbsup:

Works great no issues so far ;)
Amazing work :cool:

iyhx.jpg

Amazing work , I liked the pics and I have tried to open the .pssg files using Ryder PSSG Editor but I can't . Any reason for that ? How can I open these files ? I got this message : Could not create preview ! Value cannot be null . Parameter name : dib
Thanks in advance

I install the mod but i found a bug in game . I play with Williams in the carer mode , the gloves are great but in the animation before the race when the driver is siting in car the suit is marusia suit instead of wiliams , when the animation is over in car i am with williams gloves ?

Mod screwed my driver suits I select Sauber and get Force India suit,
select Caterham I get Williams suit,
select Hrt I get Sauber suit,
select marusia I get Caterham suit.
and Guess what I did not back up the Character\model files. Please Help.

This is only in the videos when you get in the car, after qualifing and race in the parc ferme.

The problem here is that the textures in the folder models were like there are in 2013. lewis got a mercedes suit instead of an McLaren suit and checo enters his sauber with a McLaren suit for examble.

But the lewis textures should be in rosbergs file and rosbergs tesxtures should be in the schumacher file as an axample for Mercedes

This is only in the videos when you get in the car, after qualifing and race in the parc ferme.

The problem here is that the textures in the folder models were like there are in 2013. lewis got a mercedes suit instead of an McLaren suit and checo enters his sauber with a McLaren suit for examble.

But the lewis textures should be in rosbergs file and rosbergs tesxtures should be in the schumacher file as an axample for Mercedes
I have some PC issues but thanks for feedback! I will try to fix soon :)

I have a mod 2013 v1tek. if I insert these gloves do not work properly, for example in the intro, ie when the pilot gets into the helmet and gloves are correct, but as soon as the race starts I'm not anymore. In McLaren are reversed and I noticed I do not understand why this Mod I have some slowdown of the game that did not have before. if I remove the mod then it works perfect and as soon as I put it there are any delays.

Can you help?

Sorry for my English, but I'm Italian :D

I have a mod 2013 v1tek. if I insert these gloves do not work properly, for example in the intro, ie when the pilot gets into the helmet and gloves are correct, but as soon as the race starts I'm not anymore. In McLaren are reversed and I noticed I do not understand why this Mod I have some slowdown of the game that did not have before. if I remove the mod then it works perfect and as soon as I put it there are any delays.

Can you help?

Its a HD mod. When you put to much HD stuff your game will have some lag.

Can you help?

The logos are gonna be reversed as they are applied directly to the glove texture.

As there is only one glove in the texture the other is mirrored, therefore Puma will read amuP on the other glove. Real clever stuff!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%