F1 2013 F1 2013 Full Of Bugs...

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Dear friends, playing this game since last Friday, in Career mode (25%), AIs Professional, with Williams, gamepad, I have discovered plenty of bugs, this is outrageous and I am furious with a game, that I paid € 50. The bugs are as follows:

-Tyres are having massive wear, the wets & intermediates only last 3-4 laps, the dry (options-primes) ones 4-5 laps. (In AIs last forever...)
-In Monaco GP, the Safety Car, came out 5 times, in dry conditions and I, only saw the chequered flag.
-In Monaco GP, the AIs, kept going straight, after the end of the tunnel, they did not turn.
-In Hungarian GP, I started first, I finished first, but the second car, was 3 minutes behind me, in wet conditions. All the cars were keeping getting off the track in the second section.
-Your Race Engineer, suggests you either intermediates or wets, in a race and when you follow their instructions while pitting, after exiting the pits, they announce you, that you do not have the appropriate set of tyres.
-In Singapore GP, in wet weather, the AIs, do not pit.
-In some races the AIs, are extremely hard to cope with, like they are Experts or Legends.
-If you try to Mid Save the game over 5 times, the game crashes.
-While the Safety Car is out, your race engineer, asks you to use KERS.
-The AIs, while only Professional, some times crashed on me, without any reason.
-Some times, on a huge crash, the Safety Car, does not come out, though it comes out for more minor crashes.

I have a question if anyone knows the answer then thanks in advance.
I'm on xbox and for some reason in practise and qualifying every time I go into the garage it says car repairs and takes about 3/4 minutes off the time in the session. It never used to do it but now it does? I'm on legend difficulty with no assist and crash damage on. But even if I have a clean lap it still says that I need repairs.
Thanks in advance.

I have a question if anyone knows the answer then thanks in advance.
I'm on xbox and for some reason in practise and qualifying every time I go into the garage it says car repairs and takes about 3/4 minutes off the time in the session. It never used to do it but now it does? I'm on legend difficulty with no assist and crash damage on. But even if I have a clean lap it still says that I need repairs.
Thanks in advance.
Maybe your engine needs to be changed?
I have never had this happen to me but it's the only thing i can think of if you are truly not crashing into anything before pitting.

Is it in Career mode?

On my Xbox 360 I qualified 8th in a race in Q3 and the game placed me 18th on the grid.
In another race I finished 5th and the game placed me 10th.
Its hard enough as it is without being punished with glitches

On my Xbox 360 I qualified 8th in a race in Q3 and the game placed me 18th on the grid.
In another race I finished 5th and the game placed me 10th.
Its hard enough as it is without being punished with glitches
Are you sure you didn't pick up any penalties in practice or quail? You can get a 10 place grid penalty, so that would explain you getting P8in Q3 but then being P18 on the grid. The other one could've been a time penalty in the latter stages of the race?

Hi there, No, what you say has happened to me in the past & I am aware of it so I was very particular in ensuring that I had no penalties or other time constraints during these 2 races.
I'm really not sure whats happening unless any penalties are not showing up on screen?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back