Resource icon

Misc f1 2013 day to night mod for all tracks 2014-08-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richárd Gonda submitted a new resource:

f1 2013 day to night mod for all tracks - Day to night races for all tracks

Read more about this resource...
If I was a noob to F1 2013 modding, how could I find the correct place to copy the files into? :roflmao:

Srsly, you should explain it better, or copy these files into every track directory, and then release it as a .rar file. Some pictures to prove this would also be cool

To anyone downloading this mod, I know 2 glitches that may happen:
1) All weather is like Abu Dhabi (proof: I had these files copied for my Brazil race, but removed them mid-race, and from fully dry, it went to heavy rain after a mid-session save)
2) With no floodlights around the track, it's a bit impossible to see in the dark. I don't know does the track get lighter, cuz I removed it mid-race, cuz I couldn't see anything except the 3D Racing Line (assist... :unsure: )

If I was a noob to F1 2013 modding, how could I find the correct place to copy the files into? :roflmao:

Srsly, you should explain it better, or copy these files into every track directory, and then release it as a .rar file. Some pictures to prove this would also be cool

To anyone downloading this mod, I know 2 glitches that may happen:
1) All weather is like Abu Dhabi (proof: I had these files copied for my Brazil race, but removed them mid-race, and from fully dry, it went to heavy rain after a mid-session save)
2) With no floodlights around the track, it's a bit impossible to see in the dark. I don't know does the track get lighter, cuz I removed it mid-race, cuz I couldn't see anything except the 3D Racing Line (assist... :unsure: )
ok I explain it a bit more but these files only for the sky.
and yes there will be lights dont worry

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing