F1 2013 F1 2013 crashes on launch

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,

Ive been having this problem for almost a week now.

I launch f1 2013 with my wheel connected to the pc. The game crashes after i choose profile. I then launch the game with neither wheel nor pedals connected and it launches perfectly. I tried connecting wheel after I am in the menu but when i choose the control type it immediately freezes then crashes. I already reinstalled the wheels drivers, and reinstalled the game. (Wheel has been working perfectly with iRacing). Any suggestions

Have you tried creating a new profile? You can have multiple ones.

Your problem might suggest that there is an error in your driver profile, so once you select your driver profile it crashes.

It may be worth trying when you next start the game, just to eliminate the possibility.

If it works OK with the new profile, then I am afraid that you may have to give up on your original one and use the new profile, or try the suggestions below

1/ Try another controller like a gamepad with that original profile? Perhaps if you can start with another controller, change a couple of settings then save the profile and quit. Now try your wheel again.

2/ Start with your keyboard (use the enter key) load the original profile, change a few settings, save and quit. Then use your wheel again for the next start.

These two options are just there in an attempt to re-write the original profile files, over-writing any possible error.

That's all I can think of ......... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back