F1 2013 conversion mod

See my picture for "Nico2" :

859494database.png

And in the "language files", change the Nico2 lines by the drivers do you want.
I changed it into Niko with a K instead of a C hahaha. And that seemed to work out ^^

thks for your work...just one thing, the pics of hamilton and rosberg are not in a good place , same thing for vergne and ricciardo , pic and kova???? why kova ? same for hulk and gutierez...

thks for your work...just one thing, the pics of hamilton and rosberg are not in a good place , same thing for vergne and ricciardo , pic and kova???? why kova ? same for hulk and gutierez...
Thats impossible, cause here is everything okay. And I know everything is right now. There must be something wrong on your game then.

I get Hamilton withthe perez flag and so with all new drivers.(Rosberg with england flag)
But only in that part of the menu of the game.
as fix this?
View attachment 36500
I'm aware of that. I know where to change it in database, but when I do, all pictures seem to be screwed up again. So I left that alone for that part of the menu, since its not that big. It would be more annoying if the names that you see constantly in the other menus or HUD would be wrong.

Thats impossible, cause here is everything okay. And I know everything is right now. There must be something wrong on your game then.

No mate, I have the same thing. I started a career with T.R and have Ricciardo's picture in place of Vergne's and the race engineer also tells me where "daniel" is etc during races. Was the same with Hamilton and Rosberg when I went to update their helmets.

Changed abbreviations of the drivers in the car menu when you are in pitbox.
Fixed pictures of all drivers in the car/team selection menu.
Added supersofts as option tyres for Melbourne and hards as prime tyres for Bahrain.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%