F1 2013 F1 2013 Classic Edition

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
So this is like the longest of the long shots, but does anyone here happen to have the F1 2013 Classic Edition DLC steam key I can buy off them?

Not expecting anyone to but it's worth a shot, pretty much desperate at this point!

Hi,

I'm in the same predicament. I recently bought the game on CD/DVD it's the classic edition. Didn't give a thought to registering it as I have already started to play a few of the other F1 codemasters games offline after sorting them on steam etc.

2013 is the one I really want to play. Doh! I incorrectly assumed that I could pay for a code if need be on steam. I believe that steam no longer support the game.

So I've tried installing but cant install locally to PC, cant get past the steam registration, can't even get far enough to try and buy a code.

So I can see it's still being played or so it seems to be still alive according to this forum etc, any chance of helping out guys ???

I'm a little worried about buying another copy assuming that one is available and then finding out that steam still wont accept the game.

Thank God I've still got Grand prix legends and Gt Legends to play , these new fangled games are a pain in the butt for 'ol farts like me.

Thanks in advance, Paul V

If you bought a DVD, didn't it come with a Steam serial? Or has the serial already been used?
If you have a valid serial it can still be activated on Steam, even though you can not buy one, activation works.
GameStop still sell them, but pricey for such an old game

Hi, sadly I think the serial number has been used. So I guess only option is to buy a new game or an unused old game.

Let's hope I can sort something. I was a bit silly as I had already bought the earlier games and ran into the "windows live" crap. I'm a bit late joining the party, but I'm just as miffed about the games rip off as most others now.

Seems wrong to me... not that my opinion is worth much . Lol.

The standard version has just become available on CDKeys for $7.59/ 5.99 UK pounds.
Edit: I got an email from CDKeys saying this was back in stock, with a link, the link doesn't seem to agree.

Last edited:
Well, it took a while but finally found an unused copy of the game. All up and running on Steam.

So a couple of questions. Although I tend to play offline, are there still any people racing this title online anywhere.

Also as mine is a plain vanilla version has anyone got some advice as to what mods and additions I should add to the game to bring it up to a decent standard.

I have so far spotted on RD a graphics upgrade and a set of track updates.

Not looking to add everything under the Sun, just want to get the best from it.

Thanks in advance, Paul.

To anyone interested, F1 2013 Steam Keys can still be found on the webs, juts Google, in 2021 keys were available for about 7$, the price is kind of inflated right now, over 79$ or more depending on the site, but they are still out there

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.3%