F1 2012 Ultra High LOD&Settings MOD

mhm with this mod installed I nearly get the steam error 41 every time I want to go on the track. I tried every possible setting, in total at least 20 times but only could started 1 benchmark test with a result of 44 fps with everything on maximum on a triple screen setup. before this mod I had 60 fps so it decreases the fps a lot.. but a bigger problem is that I cannot go onto track.. I get the "loading" screen and then the game crashes and I am back on my deskotp.
Ah and I can confirm that the MCLaren looked VERY blue in the benchmark test. All white/silver materials are really blue.. First thought my graphics card is crashing now :D

Do you think I can run it with a GTX 660 Ti ??

Thx!

You can try, in principle should be enough for minimal 30fps, but you can always adjust the graphics options, ultrahigh shadows or reflections can be a pretty big impact on fps rate, in this case change the shadows or reflections down to ultra and testing.

Edit
Maurice I have not tried in the Steam version, do not know what can be the problem

You can try, in principle should be enough for minimal 30fps, but you can always adjust the graphics options, ultrahigh shadows or reflections can be a pretty big impact on fps rate, in this case change the shadows or reflections down to ultra and testing.

Edit
Maurice I have not tried in the Steam version, do not know what can be the problem

mhm after restoring all files with the original files the game worked properly again.. then I patched it again with the mod and again the steam error 41.. this is a very bad error, codemasters itself does not know why this error appears to some user..
but anyway, maybe they fix it with patch #4.. Is there a possibility that you can look into the files why the white materials are now looking that blue..?

Played a quick race at Melbourne so far and it looks awesome.Thx for your great work,Acura.Benchmark: 45 fps min. and 62 fps max with my Gigabyte GTX 670 OC

mhm after restoring all files with the original files the game worked properly again.. then I patched it again with the mod and again the steam error 41.. this is a very bad error, codemasters itself does not know why this error appears to some user..
but anyway, maybe they fix it with patch #4.. Is there a possibility that you can look into the files why the white materials are now looking that blue..?

Can try removing your saved files folder my documents/my games/f1 2012 (backup before) after create a new game, maybe this fix the problem? Only a thought

on the other question of images in blue, you can display an image?

Played a quick race at Melbourne so far and it looks awesome.Thx for your great work,Acura.Benchmark: 45 fps min. and 62 fps max with my Gigabyte GTX 670 OC

Are you running out of VRAM ???, that card is perfectly capable of running the game @ 60 FPS without drops.

Note:
One thing about the "High LOD detail for cars and AI"
If you use "generics_highLOD.pssg" over "generics_lowLOD.pssg"
You will not have car reflection in the rain for AI car, only player has.

Note:
One thing about the "High LOD detail for cars and AI"
If you use "generics_highLOD.pssg" over "generics_lowLOD.pssg"
You will not have car reflection in the rain for AI car, only player has.

Strange, to me the opposite is true

With the mod
PlZwE.jpg

With original files
wJ8o7.jpg

Are you running out of VRAM ???, that card is perfectly capable of running the game @ 60 FPS without drops.
No! As i mentioned in my post above,i just made a quick race in Melbourne so far .And during this race my little card tool shows me about 1600mb mem usage max.My in game settings are at max. with 8 x MSAA.Resolution is 1920x1080.

Thank you very much for the super mod. I didn't use the folder "system", my card 5870 is the weak. But car and helmet is perfect! It's good work. :thumbsup:

Can try removing your saved files folder my documents/my games/f1 2012 (backup before) after create a new game, maybe this fix the problem? Only a thought

on the other question of images in blue, you can display an image?

does not fixed my problem :(
And I would post a picture of the blue looking materials if I could.. But I cant get the game running properly, as I said I always get the error 41 when the game is loading.. Cant go onto track.
Maybe someone else can post a comparison picture?

Well, I've had a different experience.

No mods, default cars etc.

8kCJ2.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod + 2x HD cars for player & AI (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

9whX0.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod + 2x HD cars for player only (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

HRJAo.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod installed but normal Ultra settings used + 2x HD cars for player only (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

ODgTV.jpg

Ultra High LOD mod installed but normal Ultra settings used + 2x HD cars for player & AI (if available, if not available normal HD car skins) + reddvers track updates + modmates cams

QPzfD.jpg

It's looking good but takes a lot of performance away in my case.

1920x1080, all maxed out.

Intel i7-3770 3.45GHz
Corsair DDR3 PC3-12800 - 4 x 4 GB (16 GB) 1600 MHz - CAS9
Point Of View GTX680 2GB
OCZ Agility 3 - 60GB SSD - AGT3-25SAT3-60G (Windows)
OCZ Agility 3 - 180GB SSD - AGT3-25SAT3-60G (F1 2012)

Yeah that just occured to me as well after several restarts. The disadvantages outweigh the improved graphics quality right now, I'm afraid.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%