F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Latest News & Discussion

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Only cornercut which hasn't been warned was at 6:50 but against that I've seen much improvements.
Some slow, conservative promotional laps, far away of streching the boundaries (yet a corner popped up wich were cut by both guy). I can t make a positive conclusion after that.
We should see for example a Montreal lap with an expert driver to see if its better or just the same.

I hope that the brake bias adjustment is a little more than just the 3 positions shown in the video.... but if it is just the 3 positions it would be nice to know the degree of the change when you move it form front to neutral to rear. iykwim

And the input lag...again...

Yes that is some serious controller input lag on those videos.

Cockpit view is like you are sitting on a normal chair in a F1 car so high up. I would get motion sickness from the tower feeling. If you know what i mean.

If only the technology existed to be able to adjust seat position (up, down, forward, backwards) whilst in the cockpit and adjust FOV in the menus - oh, wait..... :confused::rolleyes::roflmao:

Are we still talking about this game or Sci-Fi?

Yeah sadly I think I entered the realms of fantasy there! Codies doing testing lol.

I wont be too down on the game, as has been said already its too early to be overly critical or simply a hater, but this something we can all see, therefore can comment.

Mind you, when they say, 'sorry we cant recreate the issue' we have video evidence that they flaming well can!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back