F1 2012 F1 2012 - Steam mid-week madness 66% off @ £8.49

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Just so you PC owners know. Steam has a F1 2012 sale on for the next 34 hours or so, until Midnight on Thursday

F1 2012 is 66% discounted @ £8.49

I don't know if this is across all regions or not, nor the price in your currency if available

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208500?snr=1_41_4__42
This is a very good information for those who can't afford to buy the game on normal price. Well done ;) (I'm not talking about myself i bought the game in the release day but for those who are not rich, or can't afford a game cause it's expensive or he has financial problems )

Probably well over half my Steam games were bought during these madness and other sales. :)

Sometimes they go for really massive discounts @ 75%+ off. Great for those games that you are not too sure about at the full price, but perfectly acceptable @ below £10.

At those sort of prices you will try something different from another type of game genre, just for the hell of it. I still have games I have bought a year ago, but haven't played yet. So many games, and not enough time to play them all :D

8 months to go, then I will have been on Steam for 10 years ...... I wonder if they'll give me a free game ;) :cool:

Probably well over half my Steam games were bought during these madness and other sales. :)

Sometimes they go for really massive discounts @ 75%+ off. Great for those games that you are not too sure about at the full price, but perfectly acceptable @ below £10.

At those sort of prices you will try something different from another type of game genre, just for the hell of it. I still have games I have bought a year ago, but haven't played yet. So many games, and not enough time to play them all :D

8 months to go, then I will have been on Steam for 10 years ...... I wonder if they'll give me a free game ;) :cool:
Yeah but that won't happen unfortunately, they are not that kind :(. But yeah i had an account that i sold and it had 200 games on it :DDD.And i actually only used 50 of that and there were like 40 games that i haven't tried and i bought them when there were 75 % discounts off .I'm on steam for 6 years so i know the steam community too ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back