F1 2012 Season Full Onboard Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Edit: 7/16/2,012 15:26 GMT+1

So, I've been collecting these videos for a while, and I've been wanting to share them as well, but YouTube, with Bernie's bloodhounds on the way (FOM), wouldn't let me upload 2 hours of sweet Onboard footage without taking it down.

So recently I've been searching for a place to upload these vids, and came across Veoh, so here you go: full onboard footage of all rounds in this Formula 1 Season:

Finished Rounds:

Round 1 - Australia
Round 2 - Malaysia UPLOADING
Round 3 - China
Round 4 - Bahrein
Round 5 - Spain
Round 6 - Monaco UPLOADING
Round 7 - Canada
Round 8 - Europe
Round 9 - Great Britain

Non-Finished Rounds:

Round 10 - Germany
Round 11 - Hungary
Round 12 - Belgium
Round 13 - Italy
Round 14 - Singapore
Round 15 - Japan
Round 16 - South Korea
Round 17 - India
Round 18 - Abu Dhabi
Round 19 - United States of America
Round 20 - Brazil

THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED WITH NEWEST FOOTAGE AS THE ROUNDS TAKE PLACE
A Small FAQ:
Q: "Why does the video show up as a 5-minute preview?"​
A: You need to install a small program which comes in the web to watch large videos, don't worry as it's small and free and it's worth it :p.​
Q: "Why doesn't the video appear? It says my country is not supported?"​
A: Well, Veoh went bankrupt after a legal battle with UMG (which Veoh won), but it cost them such a large amount of money, the site stopped being supported for low-traffic countries.​
Q: "What can I do to watch them, then?"​
A: Well, what I recommend, and it works, is a temporary change of IP through an international Proxy, which will make you country as another. Here's a small tutorial, it's fast, and will let you watch the vids. Any USA or UK server should do the trick.​
Q: "Can I download the vids?"​
A: Yes, of course! Veoh lets you download the full video in just a click (don't worry, it's free, and I gain nothing ;D)! I just had these for a while, and wanted to share them, so please, download them if you wish.​
And so that's it, enjoy! The account's name is a friend's website which is great for F1 reviews, article, and madness ;).​

What kind of website is it. Clicked one video and it will only show me 5 minutes of the footage after which i have to install a player.

Dont think this is going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back