Misc F1 2012 Realism mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
Hi !
I installed this mod, everything is alright, but i don't have my 50 flashback allowed by the mod. I tried to open the database file and I see there is 50 flashback, not in game. Any idea why ?

I already tried to restart, but the maximum flashback i have is 4. I installed the career mod and i try to play in career, so i don't get why it doesn't work :(

I install this mod and I go to Suzuka all the Ai go off at turn 1.Any idea of this problem?

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

I also have the problem regarding cars going off in Suzuka first corner. Can this be fixed? Or should I leave Suzuka out when pasting the mod into the game?

Mod works great. However, one issue I have is being unable to choose exact tires for pit stops right before the race. I can choose type (prime, option) but the game seems to auto-select the most worn tires for me. Any fix (Career mode, 25%, med. difficulty)?

2 things:

#1 Demy do you know of a way to make the tyre to tyre contact more violent like in real life? In this game when tyres touch tread to tread (not sidewall to sidewall) they just rub against each other instead of snagging and popping a car up into the air.

#2 (This is for anyone else too...send me a message) I have some modified AI files which I believe have fixed the issues of AI aggression when overtaking (aka backing out too soon), AI behavior when drafting and going around the player on a straight (fixing that wiggle/decision issue when they come up behind you), AI blocking maneuvers (they're much harder to pass now and block more appropriately), and side by side racing (they'll go through whole turns and even multiple turns with you side by side now. I believe I've also fixed or at least greatly reduced the issue (excluding mistakes) of drivers running into the back of you in braking zones

This is using the competitive braking mod.

If anyone wants to try my AI files send me a message
Thanks
I'm interested in number 2 for 201game cheers3

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back