Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Mod Pack Special 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

F1 2012 Mod Pack Special - Tires, worn, weather, cams split screen of the mod 2014

dgmnfk.png

Do not steal my work ! because it took me hours and hours to find each position and lost quite time with this,
contribute your view of the game, and not mine, because mine has been contributed for the benefit of all,
it's not worth stealing mods, so roll up your sleeves like I did, and try to do, if I did, you also is able,
that's how you win the respect!

Parting of the older...

Read more about this resource...

man,i like so much val

eu tenho estilo duro e não curto ficar vendo sair fumaça dos pneus em toda curva no replay,qual textura eu retiro para usar o restante do mod ?

I have hard style and not short stay seeing smoke coming out of the tires on every bend in the replay, which texture I retreat to use the rest of the mod ?

man,i like so much val

eu tenho estilo duro e não curto ficar vendo sair fumaça dos pneus em toda curva no replay,qual textura eu retiro para usar o restante do mod ?

I have hard style and not short stay seeing smoke coming out of the tires on every bend in the replay, which texture I retreat to use the rest of the mod ?
you can use the old mod, (storm) was only changed the smoke in special and if you want you can use the drops of the new mod, just not the part spray, because that's where the smoke

i have 1 question how to put this on game i have download it but dont know what and where to put

has four folders, each is a mod, Cameras, Storm (weather), tires, and the visors

you can install with Ryder Mod manager, or extract the parts manually, following instructions, the more complex is the storm, see the instructions in the original posts of the storm mod that you understand, 2012, 2013 or 2014

Hey, I have all the other stuff working, and I usually don't have problems getting mod to work properly. Though, this Visor mod, I have no idea what to do. I couldn't find anything over the forums on this website either, and the download didn't come with a README so I just decided to come it, and ask you how do I get the Visor to work? I apologies if it's an annoying question, mate.

Hey, I have all the other stuff working, and I usually don't have problems getting mod to work properly. Though, this Visor mod, I have no idea what to do. I couldn't find anything over the forums on this website either, and the download didn't come with a README so I just decided to come it, and ask you how do I get the Visor to work? I apologies if it's an annoying question, mate.
1 - only works on the original game with patch 12
2 - Using the Ryder Mod manager to install is less complicated, goes all automated.
3 - in the case of extraction use the rar below only extract in the game folder, all that is contained in the rar is the mod also
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d379m53z2wucf2/visor_view.7z

i didnt make back up folders i wonna change cockpit camera to default.. but i cant find it on internet to download it... can you please do it... or i need to reinstall the game???

i didnt make back up folders i wonna change cockpit camera to default.. but i cant find it on internet to download it... can you please do it... or i need to reinstall the game???
friend at the moment I do not have 2012 installed, but if yours is steam, you can verify the integrity of files and recover the original files

its not steam.. i would reinstall it but i am at season 4 and dont wonna play from start where is savegame??
version not steam I do not know where it is, try to see some mod cameras, where he was placed back up, it sure has some so, if I have time this weekend, I install my game, and send to you

Okay, I'm having a problem getting Ryder Manager Mod to work, I have no idea what to click at all, and the tutorials that are available aren't that much of a help either. Can anyone offer some assistance, just trying to get this Visor thing to work.. it's very complicated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%