F1 2012 Insane Image Quality [Most Closes to Real Life]

25sr292.jpg
2r7acde.jpg
zir5nt.jpg
23kuknc.jpg
http://sourceforge.net/projects/notepad-plus/

This thing bricked my game after i dragged them into the main folder. It does not do anything when i start under normal mode. When i start under administrator the window pops up for a second then disappears. Here is my error :
redirecting CreateDXGIFactory1
redirecting IDXGIFactory1->CreateSwapChain
redirecting CreateDXGIFactory
D3DX11CompileFromFile failed
try to use "C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2012" for shader files

for me its about a 15-20 fps loss, but looks awesome! however needs improvement in contrast and saturation; for example red is more like orange and yellow is too bright. Nice mod, keep on!

for me its about a 15-20 fps loss, but looks awesome! however needs improvement in contrast and saturation; for example red is more like orange and yellow is too bright. Nice mod, keep on!
15-20????
Are using the game AA? Try to set it lower and use it with the FXAA.
Never heard of so many FPS drop with FXAA. My FPS drop ranges from 0-2 :O_o:

• Deleted member 113561

too bright at Heavy Rain in Abu Dhabi
Using Max Settings + everything 2xHD(cars, track, suits, garages, Helmets) and vlasovas Rain Mod
Otherwise for dry and Singapore good Injector Settings

But can cause game instability (dont try ultrafast skip of cutscenes --> causes game crashes) and some funny things (with Rain Mod and MULTIPLE DROPS on screen some colorful drops are on the screen - or 1st Race top-middle of the screen 10 pixel in a row were completely red) :roflmao:

i'm using windows 8 enterpise N, everything works fine, no crashes, no fps drops, graphic card hd6950... don't know why people are telling it doesn't work on win8. for me works fine.

i'm using windows 8 enterpise N, everything works fine, no crashes, no fps drops, graphic card hd6950... don't know why people are telling it doesn't work on win8. for me works fine.

I use windows 8 pro, UAC off, put f1 2012 as administrator as rini mentioned, and it did not work, but as the neuer31 commented, and even the pictures, I also found it very clear, I think the default code is good for me, but it is still a good job, because he has always user who likes to have a different game :thumbsup:

Dear dejanibanez your work is wonderful. The game from the T-cam looks very much like the reality television! I ask you, you may add a profile with more saturated colors? In addition, you may make the image of the game "harder" ... I can not explain, but the reality is less plastic ... I hope you can make these changes. Thank you for all the work you've done. Compliments.

Do you mean something like this:

2012111100001.jpg

Sadly this is not possible. Looks more like DoF than Motion Blur, this only is the default by CM. To use Depth of Field the only way would be using ENB series but doesn't work with F1 2012 because its Dx9 only.
But with the FXAA you can add some blur if you want.

In the file injFX_Settings.h add the line Use pre_sharpen as below:

#define USE_ANTI_ALIASING
#define USE_PRE_SHARPEN

Then change the values on the FXAA shader and Pre_Sharpen to add blur :thumbsup:
this is exactly what I said, before launching the game I saw videos with blur on the grass of the track seemed so real in tracing, but in launching the game this effect was gone, I will test it later, my vga is DX11

I use windows 8 pro, UAC off, put f1 2012 as administrator as rini mentioned, and it did not work, but as the neuer31 commented, and even the pictures, I also found it very clear, I think the default code is good for me, but it is still a good job, because he has always user who likes to have a different game :thumbsup:

are you sure your game runs in dx11?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back