F1 2012 Insane Image Quality [Most Closes to Real Life]

then do not works on windows 8, I did that and still nothing has changed, I will test on windows 7
Looks like it doesn't work with Win 8. I guess that Win 8 only works Dx11 and this effects works with Dx10.
You can download the Directx 10 SDK here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812

Mine was not working yesterday because i deleted some Dx files. Then i installed the SDK and its working now. Im using Win 7, but i believe it will work even on Win 8.

I would find it very good, if any one mod of these, which add blur to the scenery, while we run, it would be really cool
Do you mean something like this:

2012111100001.jpg

Sadly this is not possible. Looks more like DoF than Motion Blur, this only is the default by CM. To use Depth of Field the only way would be using ENB series but doesn't work with F1 2012 because its Dx9 only.
But with the FXAA you can add some blur if you want.

In the file injFX_Settings.h add the line Use pre_sharpen as below:

#define USE_ANTI_ALIASING
#define USE_PRE_SHARPEN

Then change the values on the FXAA shader and Pre_Sharpen to add blur :thumbsup:

it really all depends on monitor, colors, contrast, i've made the best for my monitor, but if the colors looks washed on yours, probably your monitor colors are lower, i have LED monitor, you can adjust saturation in the file its -0.5, just put it to -0.3 or -0.4, the whites are bright because of the sunlight effects, i like it like that. lower your gamma if the whites are to bright!! i keep gamma ingame at 0.8

it really all depends on monitor, colors, contrast, i've made the best for my monitor, but if the colors looks washed on yours, probably your monitor colors are lower, i have LED monitor, you can adjust saturation in the file its -0.5, just put it to -0.3 or -0.4, the whites are bright because of the sunlight effects, i like it like that. lower your gamma if the whites are to bright!! i keep gamma ingame at 0.8

Where exactly and how can i open that things?

can you tell us how we can increase the contrast pls
Benutzername
Open the file injFX_Settings.h with notepad to change the settings.
I adjusted the technicolor to remove the bright, it was too strong on my TV, even with gamma at 0.8.
Now im using:
#define TechniAmount 0.29
#define TechniPower 70.0
Looks good. At least on my TV :roflmao:.

EDIT: Below Technicolor there is the Tonemap where you can adjust the saturation dejanibanez said above.

Benutzername
I adjusted the technicolor to remove the bright, it was too strong on my TV, even with gamma at 0.8.
Now im using:
#define TechniPower 70.0

EDIT: Below Technicolor there is the Tonemap where you can adjust the saturation dejanibanez said above.

thx, but... notepad? *dont laugh*

thx, but... notepad? *dont laugh*

:roflmao:
Oops... sorry :p

Hm.... assuming you don't have a program to open it. When you try to open you'll see a "Windows" box saying that MS Windows can't open the file.
Then you'll have two choices.
1 Use the web to find the right software
2 select a program in a list of installed programs
(Probably its not exactly this since mine is in Portuguese, but should be something similar)
Select option 2 and you will see a Window with a list of programs for you to choose. Then select notepad. If the notepad is not showing in this list, then click on seach and go to
C:\Windows\notepad.exe and select it.
I recommend that you "uncheck" the box saying "Always use the choosen program to open this file extension".

Amazing work trully!This makes my game so much better without a single fps drop.It looks like i'm playing with extra ultra settings :DD.Great work really!

:roflmao:
Oops... sorry :p

Hm.... assuming you don't have a program to open it. When you try to open you'll see a "Windows" box saying that MS Windows can't open the file.
Then you'll have two choices.
1 Use the web to find the right software
2 select a program in a list of installed programs
(Probably its not exactly this since mine is in Portuguese, but should be something similar)
Select option 2 and you will see a Window with a list of programs for you to choose. Then select notepad. If the notepad is not showing in this list, then click on seach and go to
C:\Windows\notepad.exe and select it.
I recommend that you "uncheck" the box saying "Always use the choosen program to open this file extension".

Ah, thx, by me it is called wordpad... thats why i was searching :D

Benutzername
Now im using:
#define TechniPower 70.0

Your settings are perfect for me!!!

And it is good that you can easily switch back to normal and compare: Its like normal: Crispy and sharper and more colours
Modded: Not so cloloured, not so sharp, not so intense but more like o TV

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years