F1 2012 Enhanced Image IQ

yeah but i think my eyes aren't that good for that little changes ;:D
Its MUCH harder to see it on the pictures. Use a version like "Vivid" then go to the game, press the keyboard button "Pause/Break" to turn it on/off then you'll see the difference. Soft profile doesn't change it too much and i tryied to maintain the game aspect, but on Vivid and Sun profile versions when you are in the game just try it on and off, theres a big difference. ;)

Its MUCH harder to see it on the pictures. Use a version like "Vivid" then go to the game, press the keyboard button "Pause/Break" to turn it on/off then you'll see the difference. Soft profile doesn't change it too much and i tryied to maintain the game aspect, but on Vivid and Sun profile versions when you are in the game just try it on and off, theres a big difference. ;)

okay :D

• Deleted member 113561

IS THIS MOD ONLY FOR DX10??? Cause it is written in nfo / readme

this mod doesn't work in my game:(
when i want to start the game i have an error which say that this doesn't support directX 10 and 11

please help me:)

Yes, I put all the files as it is said in instruction
Sorry dzozew, i really don't know what to do to fix this.
Mine just works good. No problem with directx.

If you are using Win7, maybe you can try something...
Go to your C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2012\hardwaresettings
Open hardware_settings_config.xml and edit the line:
<directx forcedx10="false" />
to
<directx forcedx10="true" />

I hope this helps. ;)

I really don't know what can fix it :(

Mine, i just had to put in f1 2012 folder:
injFX_Shaders - folder
dxgi.dll - file
injFX_Settings.h - file
shader.hlsl - file
Then it works. Don't know why yours says that about the dx.

All's I'm interested in is the FXAA.. but in my GTX 670 control panel, under F12012.exe profile, it says I can "enhance in-game AA", and I set FXAA in CP to "on"..

Are you saying that setting doesn't do anything in F12012?

****EDIT****
- In readme it says "This is a beta version for Directx 10"
Isn't F1 2012 a DX11 game? Is this only for cards that can only run DX10 or something?

All's I'm interested in is the FXAA.. but in my GTX 670 control panel, under F12012.exe profile, it says I can "enhance in-game AA", and I set FXAA in CP to "on"..

Are you saying that setting doesn't do anything in F12012?

****EDIT****
- In readme it says "This is a beta version for Directx 10"
Isn't F1 2012 a DX11 game? Is this only for cards that can only run DX10 or something?
Using the nvidia control panel you can use FXAA, you'll not have the effects, but fxaa works.
F1 2012 is a DX10-11 game. You can use Dx10 with the settings, you just can't use Dx9. Too bad because one of the best background apps i saw to give some effects and better graphics is the ENB series, but only works with Directx9 :(

Using the nvidia control panel you can use FXAA, you'll not have the effects, but fxaa works.
F1 2012 is a DX10-11 game. You can use Dx10 with the settings, you just can't use Dx9. Too bad because one of the best background apps i saw to give some effects and better graphics is the ENB series, but only works with Directx9 :(
Oh ok.. I was wondering about that. Well after looking at all the pics, the "sun" filter looks pretty cool. I might try it out anyway.

I haven't seen this error before.
Did you put all the files in the ...\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012 folder?

Hello

Over here the same error: "Direct x 10 or 11 support required". And then F1 2012 is trying to download through Steam: "Finishing installation" which fails. When I remove the files, the game runs again like normal. Files were placed where you said they should be.

Also did try the <directx forcedx10="false" /> false to true like you suggested but also no effect, still same error.

Specs: Windows 8 Pro 64 bit, MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC graphics card, latest NVidia drivers, latest patch of F1 2012, game is (still) pure vanilla.

Hello

Over here the same error: "Direct x 10 or 11 support required". And then F1 2012 is trying to download through Steam: "Finishing installation" which fails. When I remove the files, the game runs again like normal. Files were placed where you said they should be.

Also did try the <directx forcedx10="false" /> false to true like you suggested but also no effect, still same error.

Specs: Windows 8 Pro 64 bit, MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC graphics card, latest NVidia drivers, latest patch of F1 2012, game is (still) pure vanilla.
Now with your hardware and S.O. i guess its something with Windows 8. Guess that is the problem. Just did a quick search on Google and looks like FXAA+Win8 looks like its not working. My video card is a 560 too, so really this should be something with Win8. :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%