F1 2012 F1 2012 dim light??!!!

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi...
i'm new to gaming and my system specs are not up to date....
I don't have a modern graphic card....
I just installed F1 2012 and it installed perfectly..
But the problem is, when I start any race (career, season challenge, Time attack etc.), I've got very less brightness(very dim) in the race ...
It's all dark...like the sun's rays are not seen...
It's like the clouds are covering it....
I am playing in low settings as I don't have a graphic card which supports the game....
And i have no lag when I am in the car (ie. on track) but sometimes near corners....
Please help me as I am in love with the game...

I am sorry, but you really can't expect to have a game run successfully and correctly, if your system does not match the minimum specifications for the game.

They publish these minimum specs for a reason. :)

Apart from running the game at low graphics settings, and a low resolution, with as many system background tasks disabled as possible, there isn't much you can do about it, apart from upgrading your hardware.

Not what you wanted to hear I know, but as the French would say .... 'C'est la vie'

Cheers :)

On F1 2012, it really is really dark, I must agree (with a reasonable system). You could try to increase the overall brightness of your system and/or monitor. That might work in the game...

I am sorry, but you really can't expect to have a game run successfully and correctly, if your system does not match the minimum specifications for the game.

They publish these minimum specs for a reason. :)

Apart from running the game at low graphics settings, and a low resolution, with as many system background tasks disabled as possible, there isn't much you can do about it, apart from upgrading your hardware.

Not what you wanted to hear I know, but as the French would say .... 'C'est la vie'

Cheers :)

Thanks for the reply guys...
Sure...
Will upgrade in the near future....
But is there no way we can fix this problem???

Well I am actually playing on the pc..
Not laptop...
But sure will reply if the solution has fixed or not...
I also play on a PC, but I don't renember how it is on PC, as I'm on a laptop right now.

And as I said, F1 2012 was dark by itself. Try F1 2013 if you want something brighter (and a much better game basicly)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%