F1 2012 F1 2012 Demo

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
the difficulty is NOT set to Legend..so we can't have a clear view of AI until we play the game...

And the reason why it is not in the demo is... because it is so brilliant they don't want to show it in case the sales are too high :cautious: ? Or because it sucks so much that they are hiding it/trying to patch it as fast as they can for next week?

I have a clear pick there.

And the reason why it is not in the demo is... because it is so brilliant they don't want to show it in case the sales are too high :cautious: ? Or because it sucks so much that they are hiding it/trying to patch it as fast as they can for next week?

Or because Season mode and Champions Mode doesn't have a legend setting which only exist in Career mode and Quick Race which aren't in the demo.

That might be a reason. They want to see how the people perform in the demo and to have one week to fix the speed :) Better to do that instead of the same slow AI as it was in 2011 or 2010 (with some exception)

• Deleted member 90535

They said UK time. Maybe they meant GMT. I know that Steam updates the Store at 19.00 GMT+2. I hope that I'm wrong, though :)

Hmmmm... Why can I put the option in-game then ? :cautious:

maybe it's only the intro option (in fact you selected it when you wrote your name..)
but the difficulty is set up when you choose Easy-Medium-Difficult in the menu..

replying to Alberto:
yes, a demo is a showcase, but it's never optimized and complete.
Maybe it's more fair to call it a beta, you're right about it...

this demo build is old, all the software house release a demo that is "old".
The final game would be a lot better. I bet it.

• Deleted member 90535

There are not that many people wanting to download the demo in my opinion, to overload Steam servers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%