F1 2012 F1 2012 DataLogger

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Why don't you write those words in the first place? Who knows 'host' means 'car'.:mad:

In general, 'throttle on' means 'fuel remain is decreased' and 'brake on' is 'fuel remain is merely unchanged'. So your complain is quite normal behavior for me. Don't you think so?

I'm completely confused. If you were right, why does he know indicator showed host player's data, not his data?

The communication by foreign language is very difficult.

Generally speaking, for debug or bug hunting, I need only facts, not speculations. Sometimes, user's speculations bring more confusion or completely cover the bug up.

I think it has something to do with using the same IP address, 127.0.0.1 or something. He and the host have both the mod enabled but somehow he gets the revmeter data from the host, or some of it (drs, kers and fuel)

Those data(fuel, KERS and DRS) are retrieved from memory. One possibility is data are retrieved from wrong memory address. But I don't know the why, because I never checked in online race.

By the way, 127.0.0.1 is loopback address. It's special address of local machine itself. The packet from or to this address are never transfered to out of local machine.

Tom, I appreciate your comment. The most people in this forum is decent and this situation is nothing to do with them, so I don't want to give up on this MOD because of one guy. For now, the only thing I can is to watch this situation.

Kenken I know and I'm very sorry.really.you please once upload.I will not bother you.Please :cry:
I dont understand why the enjoyment of the entire game comes down to this one mod for you.

If you can't get it working, then just forget about it and move on. The gameplay isn't affected by this mod in anyway so you're not gonna be able to go any faster or drive any better.
Just enjoy the game for what it is.

Also, if you haven't updated the game to patch 12 then you should really do that.

Hmmm. I didn't really see what was going on in the video because the picture quality wasn't the best. But from your comments, I take it that you cannot for some reason run v2.0? Correct?

EDIT: Wait, no, why are you trying to run version 1.2 when he has released v2.0?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.3%