Resource icon

Misc F1 2012-2013 sound 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hahahahaha yeah me too . :inlove:

anyway im sorry i dont have fraps or any program to record and give u guys a preview and im sorry for that !! but trust me on this one just copy the file in the (RAR) to the audio then bundles and replace it and u tell me ur opnion just make sure to backup !! :)

hahahahaha yeah me too . :inlove:

anyway im sorry i dont have fraps or any program to record and give u guys a preview and im sorry for that !! but trust me on this one just copy the file in the (RAR) to the audio then bundles and replace it and u tell me ur opnion just make sure to backup !! :)
I would test it if my renderings would be finished but keyshot is still rendering and it suck's up my pc's performance so i can't test it currently :(

I would test it if my renderings would be finished but keyshot is still rendering and it suck's up my pc's performance so i can't test it currently :(

oh my that sucks !! :( anyway just download it and when your pc is back to its original performance give me ur opinion !!! :)

Is that this kind of soundmod, that just skips in a specific RPM area from one engine to an other? I have seen/heard this on youtube months ago, like it starts with ferrari, then uses renault and so on.

Is that this kind of soundmod, that just skips in a specific RPM area from one engine to an other? I have seen/heard this on youtube months ago, like it starts with ferrari, then uses renault and so on.
NO bro i heard that too it is awful one !! :thumbsdown: mine is different just download it and give it a try !! then plz do share you opinion !!!! :) ;)

Tried it .. sounds much different from CM usual sound but ... reminds me more of a chainsaw in silent mode. The volume is much too low, some RPM areas sound fine but overall ... I'm not sure, I'd stick with the default sound currently, tbh.

Hello Hassan,
how do you open and edit .bdl files ?
I wanted to create a sound engine mod but I can't open and modify the .bdl files..
We can work together on it if you are interested. Thank you !

Hello Hassan,
how do you open and edit .bdl files ?
I wanted to create a sound engine mod but I can't open and modify the .bdl files..
We can work together on it if you are interested. Thank you !

Hello matservant :)

Unfortunately the bdl files could not be edited or modified !!! i searched the the yesterday and no results were given and if there was i would be honored to work on a mod with you !! :)
However, my mod an adjustment in the ferrari sound because in 2012 it is very annoying and sounds nothing like the real one , it sounds more or less like the toro rosso or saubers!! But the real Ferrari sound like more or less to the 2011 sound ! at least it is close to the real life one thats just my opnion !! check onboard videos on youtube and you do the comparison thing !!! :) :) ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%